Ch. 3 [ No more ?'s ]

[In this chapter, the italics are Dazai's thoughts POV.]
-

"SHIRASE?? YUAN??"

————————

"The Sheep?!"
Dazai added a little shocked and confused.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE? ... AND WHY ARE YOU TIED UP?" Chuuya panicked.

Both kids had some sort of bandana fabric around their mouths to what seems like, to keep them from screaming for help. Besides the sack bags that were previously on them, they had both hands tied behind their backs.

Without another word Chuuya lunged towards them and started untying the cloth around their mouths and rope around their wrists. As he was trying to untie the fabric from Shirase mouth, Dazai called out.

"Chuuya are you sure you want to untie them? They betrayed your trust after all.." Dazai shot the grey haired kid a cold glare as he shot one right back.

"Yes. They could know some information about what's going on right now, so they could have valuable insite."

"And...they were once like a family to me too.." Chuuya mumbled barley audible.

But Dazai didn't like the way the grey haired boy looked at him. Something was off. It was all just to sudden; as if it was staged out like a play. The boy seemed to be playing along and the girl just a little to calm.

Though there was something else Dazai had noticed that was also bugging him.

The bomb.

It read 12 minutes and 47 seconds. If you had a plan to murder someone with explosives, most definitely a bomb, you would set the timer lower to get it over with. 12 minutes was just..far to long. Dazai's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a high pitched voice.

"Thanks Chuuya, your the best!" The pink haired girl said, and followed after her words was "Yeah. Thanks for helping us out of this one. Sorry for what we did to you a few months ago.." the grey haired scratched his head.

"It's okay. Forgive and forget right?" Chuuya said with hands in pockets, looking at the ground quietly.

How could he accepted their apology so soon? They betrayed his trust, and tried to have him murdered. Does Chuuya still value them as his friends that much?

"So." Chuuya started after a good five seconds of awkward silence. "Do you guys know anything about the GSS smuggling from the port? You also deal with the GSS and port pirates to get weapons and other illegal goods. Happen to know anything?"

"In fact we do." Yuan said "We stopped allies with the GSS after they failed to..assassinate you..that time." Yuan looked down. But for whatever reason her expression was unreadable.

"The GSS hasn't just been stealing goods from the Mafia," Shirase continued. "They've been stealing goods from other organizations who get cargo port shipments as well, and the organizations they are stealing from happen to be some we work with in order to buy weapons from. But, if the GSS keeps stealing from those organization's cargos, then the the orgs. can't give us the weapons bought."

"So we came here to investigate, and well..we got caught, and they threw us tied up, in the back of the truck." The pink haired girl said a little embarrassed.

"Well, you guys were never good at escaping missions.." Chuuya chuckled

"Yeah, I guess your right" Shirase scratched his head while Yuan stood
there uncomfortably.

Dazai rolled his eyes then narrowed them at the two.

"So, answer his question. Do you know where the GSS is?"

Shirase narrowed his eyes back at him.

"Yeah, we do. I am pretty sure they are still inside. When they captured us there were more then just four members. There was maybe about four more. So they should still be here. We can show you where we believe they would be if you'd like."

"Woah! Really? That sounds great!" Dazai said in a sarcastic happy tone. "Also..what about the bomb?"

It now read 10 minutes and seventeen seconds.

"Eh, it will be fine. Like I said there's only a couple other members so if we do have to go against them they'll be an easy knock out." Shirase said confidently.

"Sigh. Just please show us where the cargos are." Dazai said pretty annoyed.

"Of course Mr. Executive. Right this way please."

Yuan held the door open for the double black and the grey haired and she followed right behind. They walked to the back side of the warehouse in silence.

"Here you are. The PM's cargos."

4 aisles of stacked cargos from this month's shipment filled the room. But of one those cargos was open. Dazai walked over to get a closer look at the area to notice there were a few guns littered around the floor of the cargo as if someone was in a rush to take them.

"So..are they the mafia's?" Chuuya said flustered.

Dazai bent down picking up one the guns and reading the two letters carved into the bottom of the handle.

"MC" it read. Mori Cooperation.

"Yeah, it's ours.." Dazai looked up.

"Hey Chuuya, where did the Sheep go? Weren't they behind you a second ago?"

"Huh?" Chuuya swooped around. "What? They were just here!? Yuan! Shirase! Where did you go?!?"

Chuuya turned on his foot faster then ever and ran to the other side of the cargo.

"Hey! Chuuya! Wait what do you think your doing?! Stop running around here looking for them wreckless they aren't your friends anymore remember!"

Dazai followed up behind Chuuya and crashed into him.

"What are you- Huh..?"

It was the pink and grey haired boy across from them. With knives held up to they're necks. Knives that were held by the GSS members.

"H-Hey! Leave them alone!" Chuuya said in panic.

"Make one more move kid and we'll slice your friends' throats." The man said with a hoarse cold voice.

Chuuya slid his foot back as if he ready to take off and charge at them like a bull, but Dazai grabbed his arm. "It's no use we're surrounded."

Chuuya looked at him confused and angry, until he realized two men in bullet proof gear towering over Dazai behind him.

"Sigh. Okay..you guys can cut the crap now." Yuan said with a snap of her fingers. The members removed their knives from the kids' necks.

"Wh-What is happening? What's going on?!" Chuuya said irritated and confused.

This whole thing was a trap. A set up. We were lured here into thinking they were stealing goods- I mean they probably were, who knows. But their main goal, is to eliminate Chuuya.

Then a little beeping noise was heard in the distance.

Beep-Beep-Beep..BEEP ⭕️

SHIT!! WE FORGOT ABOUT THE BOMB!!!

————————————-

A/N : Hey again! Sorry this chapter took a little while to come out. Been busy with school lol But I hope you enjoyed it, and thanks for reading next chapter will be out shortly 😀💔 (sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes again keksjsjdw)