Ch. 1 [ Mission from Mori ]

A/N : Heyo! This is my first ever fanfic, so I'm sorry if I sound super inexperienced and my writing skills are a little rusty, but I hope you enjoy the read anyway! :') [P.S. This takes place when they were 15!]

——————————
"Where are we going again, Dazai?"

"Oh right. Mori-san requested for us to take out a few GSS members, they were sited lurking around one of the port's warehouses, assumed to be secretly stealing the organization's weapon cargos and selling them on the market for profit."

"Hmm..okay.." Chuuya and Dazai continue to walk in silence.

"Say, Chuuya, aren't you even more of a rival to the GSS? Not only are you a Port Mafia member now, but that was also the GSS when they allied with the Sheep to ambush you that time right?"

"Ugh. Don't remind me. That shit was a nightmare" Chuuya scoffs.

Dazai chuckles. "Yeah it was...but the video game I won to you against that day was the best part." Dazai grinned.

"Hey! Shut up you cheated, and you know you did!"

Dazai laughs and then stops dead in his tracks.

"We're here." he says sternly.

"Wait...this old dump..? What is this deja vu from the last time when we fought Rimbaud?"

Dazai nodded. "Yeah, seems to be the place we fought him here too."

Chuuya sighs. "...Well okay I guess let's just get this mission over with, it shouldn't be to hard to handle it's just GSS members right? Boss tell you how many?"

"Said to be four, but Mori-san said its possible they could have a higher up powerful gifted, whose not actually a member of the GSS but more of a hired body guard, they've been using so if anyone try's to attack the organization while stealing cargos or breaking into their headquarters, they have someone powerful to cover their  blind spots."

"No sweat, with our abilities we will be able to take them down instantly with no problem" Chuuya said confidently walking ahead of Dazai toward the building.

Dazai eyes rolled, as he watched Chuuya walk further. "Don't be so cocky, Nakahara. I have a feeling this ability user we might have to deal with is pretty powerfu-"

B O O M

Before Dazai could finish, he was blown back by a loud explosion.

"What was that..wait. Chuuya! Chuuya where are you? Are you alright?!"

Why am I so worried?

"Relax dimwit, I'm fine. Seems they knew we were coming. They blew up the easiest entrance. Guess we will have to find another way in."

The smoke cleared and Dazai could see Chuuya clearly. He sighed in relief knowing he was okay. If he came back with a broken ginger, Mori would kill him. "..you think you can float above and see any openings?"

"Sure, let me go see."

Chuuya rose above the orange and black dusty smoke, to see if there was possibly another entrance or a hole they could sneak through to take the GSS head on.

"Hey Dazai, I think I found an opening."

————————-

A/N : That's the end of the first chapter!! Hope that wasn't to bad lmfao I'm trying to make them as much as In character as I can, and the next chapter will come out shortly because I'm quick at writing these lol