Ch.11 [ Kids with Guns ]

[Sorry this took forever to come out!! I've been really busy with school lately :(]
-
"Game on, Yoshiu."

Dazai ran straight towards him with his gun pointing down by his side. Yukko just stood there, giving Dazai an opening to send warning shots his way. He shot the ground almost hitting his feet, if Yukko hadn't had lifted up his feet just in time.

And within a blink of an eye, Yukko longed in the air above Dazai, knocking him from behind the head. Dazai was thrown forward tumbling face first.

"Your going to have to try harder then that, Mr. Osamu."

Dazai looked up with a glare still holding the gun tightly in his hand. He smirked and a faint laughter had been heard.
"Hmm...huh I guess you are right." He said with a soft smile. He held his side in pain collapsing on the floor. But he wasn't really collapsing, he was acting.

Yukko watched as he collapsed with a blank face and moved slowly over to him. He kicked Dazai over from his side so he was laying flat on his back as he stomped his foot down onto his chest preventing him to move if he had not really had collapsed. "I guess it's true. The weak really do deserve to die. They hold no place in humanity." He narrowed his eyes and lined his katana blade with Dazai's thin bandaged neck. "Pathetic."

"WRONG." Dazai shot awake 'again' pulling the trigger to a direct hit into Yukko's shoulder. "Gah!" He stumbled back and screamed. Dazai stood up positioning himself on his elbows still laying down as Yukko stood in silence grasping his shoulder.

"I'm going to kill you." he said with white wide eyes and a face erased of emotion. "Mmm...HAHAH..I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" A slim blank smile crept onto his face.

Dazai gave a sly grin as well. "Keep planing on it.."

"Chuuya. Kill this man at all costs."

Chuuya nodded and Yukko sprinted. And Dazai copies those same actions right back.

Shit. Dazai thought. When Chuuya was 'resting' (more like his body bleeding out close to collapsing) he was spaced out long enough to store his energy back up to its fullest.

Dazai has officially ran out of ideas at this point. For now..at least. The only thing he had was his instincts. His instincts to run. Yukko watched as the bloody bandaged boy gave it all he got to push forward. He enjoyed watching his limp body struggle.

"Get him." He said. And with that command Chuuya began throwing multiple crushing balls of gravity towards the direction Dazai was running, some how missing him by an inch every time. Then the last orb hit, slightly bigger then the last ones, because it was big enough to destroy the ground under Dazai throwing him foward. A large chunk of rock flew onto his leg as he was thrown down, causing Dazai to wince in pain. "Fufu..oh, Chuuya..I thought you knew I hated pain-" he cut himself off by the gritting of his teeth from the unbearable pain shooting through his right leg.

"Well, it's game over Dazai. Had fun playing! Now Chuuya..give him a last good blow to the head." Yukko chirped.

DAMMIT! Dazai thought. His mind was racing as he watched the boy in front of him body decay even more, as well as the forever growing gravity orb that had been the biggest it has ever been since they got into this mess. Dazai turned his head to look at Yukko, and Yukko turned his head to look at him. Both traded an emotionless expression.

Dazai slid his hand to his hip to pull out the gun he was holding ever so tightly. The gun was the one thing Yukko forgot to get rid off. He weakly aimed the handgun directly at Yukko's leg and shot it off with out hesitation which reacted in a blood curdling scream.

"Forgive me Chuuya."

Dazai shot off into Chuuya's right shoulder.

"GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" He screamed as he groped his shoulder. The impact reflex sent the gravity ball up towards the ceiling exploding the roof into many pieces of debris crashing down on them. Dazai was able to shove the rock from his leg as he ducked and ran into a nearby open cargo for shelter as he watched the roof top cave in. Once he was assured it had stopped raining bricks and what not, he climbed his way through to were Yukko once was standing to find him limp under a pile of bricks. Dazai aggressively grabbed him by the collar of his kimono aiming a gun towards his head. Yukko didn't even try to resist.

"CHUUYA!!!"

Chuuya spun his head around facing Dazai.

Dazai's eyes widened. That's right. Take the bait..take the bait..! Once Chuuya had his full attention on him, Dazai started.

"Come any closer, and I'll shoot your Master's brains out. Got that?" Chuuya grunted, seemly to not get the message.

Huh..! He still has no control over his mind! He'll only listen to what his Commander says! This is perfect!- all I need to do is stall him to get aggravated to kill m-

"My orders were to kill you, and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Goodbye Dazai Osamu."

Chuuya raised his hand collecting all his gravitational orbs into one large floating mass. Dazai stares in awe, but that moment was cut short by a quiet snicker. "Fufu..what are you going to do now, Dazai? I saw through your plan. You know if you were to leave me, I'd find some way for escaping. Yet you also know if you don't leave me I will die. But in the end, you'll still be killing us both." He said with a grin. "So what's it gonna be, Exect.?"

"Haha..I wouldn't be to sure about that."

And with in that one second Chuuya let go. The ball of explosion was heading straight towards them. "WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOIN-??!" Yukko shrieked

"HOLD ON TIGHT!"

Dazai grasped Yukko bracing himself, and the last thing that was heard was the unsettling scream of ones organs being crushed, then a great silence.