Australian Christmas

Rina's POV:

I can't wait to finally meet my granddaughter I have seen many photos of her but today I get to actually hold her. Dianne has said that Joe has made a really good father and believes that he is the one for her so that is great. Joe really treats Dianne the best way and I too believe that he is the one for her. Only 20 mins and I will see my daughter and her little family. I didn't wait long until they were in front of me stood my daughter tears running down her face. I embraced her in my arms and took in every moment of finally having my daughter back with me. When we finally broke apart, I asked Dianne where Joe and Y/N was. "Joe is changing Y/N into some cooler clothes and will be out in a minuet." Soon Joe came around the corner holding a 3-month-old in his arms. As he walked closer, I could clearly see Y/N she was a perfect replica of both Joe and Dianne. Joe greeted me with hug before handing Y/N over to me to meet. "so, mum this is Y/N Y/M Sugg." Dianne said with the biggest smile on her face as she stood next to Joe. I can't believe I am now holding my only daughter's daughter in my arms.

Dianne's POV:

Mum drove us home and everyone was waiting outside, nobody in my family had meet Y/N yet so they were all so excited. As we pulled up everyone rushed towards the car to greet us. "here let me take Y/N while you greet everyone first then I will hand her back to you." Joe said as he took Y/N out of my hands, I smiled at him and got out to greet everyone. After greeting everyone Joe got out and handed Y/N to me letting me introduce her before he introduced himself. Everyone was so excited to meet Y/N and Joe Mia and Billy were especially excited by the new arrivals to the family. After a while of swooning over Y/N we were all in the backyard, dad was playing with Y/N making her laugh at his silly faces he was pulling at her causing everyone else to laugh while Joe was running around playing soccer with Mia and Billy, I couldn't help but smile at my amazing family.

Joe's POV:

After playing soccer with Mia and Billy for a while a started to feel really tied and went and sat down nest to Dianne. I gently kissed the top of her head before sitting in the seat beside her. Y/N was starting to get tired after her long ride here, she started crying signifying that she wanted to go to bed. Dianne started to get up to go and get Y/N, so I part my hand on her arm. "I will put Y/N to bed you stay and catch up with your family." She looked at me smiled then sat back down allowing me to get up and take Y/N to bed. I walked into the room Dianne and I were staying in which had a little nursery set up and put Y/N to sleep. After she was asleep, I went back downstairs to see Andrew Brendon and Rina in the kitchen talking about Y/N. "hey did she go down well." Andrew asked I nodded and pulled out the baby monitor to show them. "hey, can I ask you something?" they all looked at me and nodded, I told them my plan to purpose to Dianne on the beach on Christmas eve and asked them for their help they all nodded and we started planning how it was going to work.