Y/N's First Christmas

Joe's POV:

I woke up to the sound of Y/N crying not wanting to wake Dianne up I got up and took her downstairs to feed her. As I walked into the kitchen to get her bottle, I saw Brandon standing staring out at the rising sun. "hey what are you doing up so early?"

Brandon looked at me before looking down at Y/N, he smiled and then moved to the side so I could get Y/N's bottle ready. As I took the bottle of breast milk out of the heater Brandon turned to me and stared me straight in the eyes, he paused making me start to sweat from nerves. "you really are perfect for my sister."

And with that he left leaving Y/N and I standing in the kitchen.

After feeding Y/N everyone was up and in the living room ready to open presents, I walked in and handed Y/N to Dianne who was really excited to share her daughters first Christmas with her whole family. First was Mia and Billy to open their presents, next was Brandon and Annabelle. After everyone had opened their presents, it was finally time for Y/N's first Christmas presents. Everyone was so excited as each member of the Buswell family bounded up to us with a present or two each smiling from ear to ear. Mia and Billy had put their money together to buy Y/N a nice little Purple Blanket, Mel and Andrew got her two cute little dresses one with a nice yellow sunflower on it and another with a koala on it, they also got her a little Koala toy to go with the dress. Brandon and Annabelle, got her a little pink rattle, some cute little dresses and some teething toys, and lastly Mark and Rina got Y/N a bouncer, a little rocker that looked like a fluffy bunny, and lots of things for her to chew.

Dianne's POV:

After opening all the presents and spending time at the beach we were all getting really tired. We all headed back home and once we got back, I put Y/N to bed. After coming back downstairs into the living room I saw Joe, Mia and Billy all asleep on the couch Smiling I decided to take a picture of this cute moment before going and waking Joe up to go off to bed myself.