What a Wedding

Joe's POV:

In exactly 2 hours I will be marrying the love of my life in front of our family, friends and our gorgeous 2-year-old daughter. I stood in the mirror in front of me as the videographer filmed me getting ready for the wedding, I took a deep breath as my father walked into the room with a big smile on his face.

"How are you feeling son?" he asked with a smile still plastered on his face. I looked at him and took another deep breath.

"nervous" I replied truthfully. He put his arm around me and smiled at me.

"that's good son, it means your ready." With that he walked away leaving me to myself once again.

Those 2 hours flew past and now I was standing at the alter waiting to see my bride walk down the aisle. Soon enough the music started as Amy and Caspar were the first to walk down the aisle and take their places as the maid of honour and the best man, next was Zoe and Bryon. It was now time for the flower girl I watched as Y/N peaked her head around the corner of the door frame looking around at everyone when she finally saw me, she walked out her while dress dragging on the floor as she started to run towards me dropping the basket of flowers on the ground.

"DADDYY" she yelled as she made her way to me. I picked her up and gently kissed her on the cheek before directing her towards my parents and Dianne's parents. A few more seconds past and then I saw her as she appeared in the doorway a stunning long white wedding dress with a long train. I started to tear up as Dianne made her way towards me, she looks stunning. As she got closer happier, I got then finally she was standing in front of me.

Dianne's POV:

We did it we are finally married, we stood face to face as we started to dance our first dance looking into Joe's eyes, I couldn't help but feel like I had just made a life changing choice and it was the best one feeling. As we continued to dance there was a tug on the bottom of Joe's pants, he looked down to see Y/N looking up at him smiling with her arms up.

"Upsies" she said with a smile on her face, I looked up to see Zoe starting to come over to get Y/N but instead Joe picked her up in his arms and the three of us swayed to the music enjoying every moment of the beautiful family memory. After the first dance it was time for cake as I held Y/N in my hands the three of cut the cake ending the night as happy as it started.