The New Addition

Y/N's POV:

You get to meet my little brother or sister today, mummy and daddy had to rush off to the hospital this morning, so you were staying with aunty Zoe, uncle Alfie and Cousin Riley. You and Riley were playing with her toys when aunty Zoe came in and told you guys that "we were" going to meet my little sister or brother.

Joe's POV:

Zoe text me to tell me that they were in the car park, so I left Dianne's room and went and got them. I walked outside and saw Y/N running across the empty car park towards me, as she reached me, I embraced her in my arms and picked her up. I said hello to everyone before taking Y/N's hand and leading everyone to Dianne's room. We walked into Dianne's room as they brought in the newest member of the family, I took Y/N's hand once again and lead her to the bed lifting her up and placing her next to a very tired Dianne. Dianne smiled and held her hand that didn't have a baby in it out to Y/N to move closer. Y/N moved closer to Dianne and looked at the baby in her arms smiling at the baby then towards her mother.

"Y/N meet your little Brother Elliot." Dianne said quietly so she wouldn't wake Elliot up.

Zoe's POV:

Elliot is so cute, and Y/N already loves him. We had been in the hospital for hours talking about the birth and fussing over Elliot and it was time for Dianne and Elliot to head home, Alfie and I had offered to take Y/N home so that Joe and Dianne could take Elliot with them and spend some time with him before Y/N got home. Since it was late at night, we decided to take the girls to go and get some Dinner before taking Y/N home.

"Can I go home and see my brother yet." Y/N asked for the tenth time since we had gotten to the restaurant. We quickly ate then made our way to Y/N's house so that she could see her little brother. We unlocked the door and Y/N ran straight towards the nursery to find Dianne and Elliot.