Christmas Eve Love

Dianne's POV:

This is Y/N's first Christmas although she is only 3 months old it is still super special. I walked down the stairs to the living room to see Joe helping my mum cook breakfast and Andrew holding Y/N in his arms dancing around softly to rainbow connection. I immediately found the camera and turned it on to tell everyone what was happening, I turned it around to show Andrew, Y/N, Joe and my mum all in the frame smiling widely at the sight in front of me. After we had finished eating Brendon turned to me and smiled.

"May we please take Y/N to the park with Mia and Billy this afternoon." I smiled back at him and nodded before excusing myself from the room to go and feed Y/N who had just started crying. The day went like a normal Christmas eve here in Australia, we chilled in the cool of the airconditioned house just catching up on everything and playing with the children. Soon it was close to 6 when Brendon and Annabelle decided they were going to take the kids to the park. They grabbed their hats and shoes and Y/N and headed off to the park leaving Joe, Dad, Mum, Andrew, Mel and I sitting in the living room in silence.

"so, I am going to head off to bed I am so tired." Andrew said before getting up and grabbing Mel's hand and dragging her upstairs. I looked at my parents as they started to get up too and indicated that they were going to bed too. I looked at Joe to see him getting up too and walking over to the door.

"where are you going?" Joe looked at me held his hand out to me to grab, I grabbed it and we stated walking to the beach.

Joe's POV:

Once we got to the beach, I started to get really nervous, I checked so many times to make sure that I had the ring in my pocket each time it was right where I had put it. We finally reached the rock that I was going to propose on it took a deep breath then took both of Dianne's hands in mine. "Dianne, I love you and I love our family and I would love for our family to be able to be together forever." I got down on one knee still looking Dianne in the eyes as her face turned to shock seeing the ring that was in the box. "Dianne will you marry me." She nodded her head as tears streamed down her face, I slipped the ring on her finger and stood back up embracing Dianne into a tight hug and gently placing a kiss on her lips. I can't wait until she is officially mine.