You Are In So Much Trouble!

Dianne's POV:

I opened the door to Y/N's room to see that she was asleep I was about to walk back out when I noticed that she wasn't moving, I walked over to her bed and peeled the covers off to see that Y/N wasn't there. That girl is in so much trouble. I immediately opened my phone to message her, it's 8:00pm so we can easily go and get her before Elliot's bedtime. As if on que Joe cam bounding in the with a sleepy Elliot on his back.

"what's going on I heard a noise and as I moved, I woke Elliot up so I thought I would just bring him too." Joe asked nervous before looking over to Y/N's bed to see it empty, the anger started to build up in his eyes as he slowly let Elliot down from his back and turned directly to me.

"She went even though I told her not to go." He said surprisingly calm with the hint of anger. I just looked at him and then to Elliot who was now hiding in the doorway scared but not too sure what was actually going on. As I looked back at Joe the anger in his eyes was more evident as he turned around to go and find his car keys.

"Come on guys were going on a road trip to find Y/N." He said as he left the door.

Y/N's POV:

I had been dancing with Julia and Ava when Ava looked at Julia and turned me around, walking through the door was Tyler, he waved at us and made his way to where we were.

"Hey Ty, you brushed up well, I'm surprised." Julia Joked making Ava and I laugh, Tyler just looked at her and smiled slightly before answering her.

"You are Lucky Julies that we are friends that your mum is dating my dad." He then looked at me and smiled slightly commenting on my dress. I blushed slightly as he walked over to talk to one of the other girls in our class. I stood there as I watched Tyler talk to the girls in the group before standing next to Claudia and nervously scratching the back of his head. Ava noticed and took me to the drinks and food table, I picked up a chip and was about to eat it when there was a commotion.

"Oh My Gosh Joe Sugg and Dianne Sugg are here at my party." The host had called out making everyone turn to face my mum, dad and brother, the embarrassment that overcome me was unbelievable, nobody but Julia, Ava and Tyler knew that the famous YouTube star and strictly pro dancer where my parents. Before I knew it my dad was headed my way ignoring the adoring fans around him as he made his way towards me. By the time he was right Infront of me the anger presented on his face. It wasn't the anger that scared me or the focus to get to me but the words that he said.

"Y/N I am so disappointed in you."