The Fight

Y/N's POV:

"Dad for god sacks I am sixteen I can go to parties with my friends if I want to." You yelled as you stormed out the room leaving your father standing there staring as his teenaged daughter left the room. You slammed the door to your room closed and went and sat on your bed in anger. You were staring at the pictures on your wall of you and your family when you heard a soft knock on your door, thinking it was your father you stayed staring at a picture on the wall of your three best friends, Ava, Tyler and Julia.

"Y/N Pwease may I come in." a little voice came from the doorway. You opened the door to see your 5-year-old brother waddle into the room. He walked over to the picture you had been staring at and pointed to Tyler.

"Your boyfriend." He said looking directly at you. You walked over and pushed the photo down and pushed Elliot towards the door shaking your head before closing the door behind Elliot yelling out to him that he was not your boyfriend. You walked back over to where the picture was and stared at the photo of you and Tyler at the beach remembering the day vividly.

*Flashback*

"you know that a duck is not a dog right." Tyler said out of nowhere you looked over at him confused as he stared up at the clouds you had started to get feeling for him over the last few years and they were only growing stronger.

"hey Sugg are you listening or are you just going to keep staring at me." Tyler's voice brought you out of your trance as you looked at his amazing smile.

*End Flashback*

You remember that day so well as it was the day that you resiled that you had indeed fallen for your best friend.

Joe's POV:

I walked over to Dianne and sat down next to her on the couch sighing as I did so. She looked at me and rubbed my arm smiling softly as if to ask if I was ok. I looked at her with sadness in my eyes knowing that she was going to ask what was wrong.

"I think my little girl is slowly drifting away from me we just had another fight but this time I told her she couldn't go to this party with her friends, we don't the people throwing the party." I sighed again and looked at Dianne to see what she was thinking. She scooted over closer to me and gently kissed my check and smiled softly.

"you're not losing your little girl she is just going through a stage; it is part of growing up she will be over this in a few days. Just give her some time in the meantime I am sure Elliot would love some daddy son time." I looked at Dianne and smiled before making my way to Elliot's room to find a board game to play with him.