How Time Fly's

Y/N's POV:

"I can't believe our baby girl is now 10, we are both so so proud of you. Happy birthday dear." You looked up at your parents with the biggest smile on your face.

"Thanks mum, thanks dad." They both smiled back at you as they handed you the last present. The smiles on both Joe and Dianne's faces grew wider as the watched you open the last present. As you ripped of the wrapping paper you saw a cute little purple teddy bear wearing a little white dress, you flipped it over and read the front of the shirt out loud to your parents.

"Big Sister Y/N" you looked at Joe and Dianne confused for a moment then realised that you were going to be a big sister to a little brother or sister. You jumped up and ran into your parents' arms.

Joe's POV:

Telling Y/N went really well and now it was time to tell the rest of the family, they were all coming over to celebrate Y/N's 10th birthday, so we were planning on telling them then. We explained to Y/N that at the moment she was the only one that knew and that she needs to keep it a secret from her friends. As the time got closer for our family to start arriving to more and more both Dianne and I grew nervous about telling them. It wasn't too long before Zoe, Alfie and Riley turned up with a present each for Y/N in their hands. Zoe and Alfie took it in turns giving both Dianne and I hugs before putting the presents on the table, Riley jumped into Dianne's arms before embracing me into a hug too.

"Uncle Joe where is Y/N?" she asked before running off upstairs to Y/N's room. Dianne walked over to Zoe who was smiling as both the girls ran down the stairs with crowns on their heads and little princess dresses on.

"It won't be long till Riley turns 10 now." Dianne mentioned still smiling at the girls.

"I know in like 4 days now and we will both have 10-year-olds." Zoe replied.

Dianne's POV:

Y/N's 10th birthday was now over it went really well, and our announcement went well too. I just can't over that my little girl is now 10 and will be a big sister in 8 months' time, oh how time fly's when you have such an amazing family. I can't wait to live the rest of my life with these people and get to meet our new family addition.