Here Come The Parents

Rina's POV:

I'm so excited to see me Daughter again and finally get to meet this Joe she kept telling us about. We walked off the plane and went to find our bags but to our surprise gad already been taken, we looked around to see where they had gone when we saw a very familiar face holding one of the bags, handing it off to a taller guy then her with dirty blond hair. She turned around and ran towards us with her arms wide open. "Mum, Dad it's so good to see you." Dianne embraced us as we talked about what had been happening back home. "you have to come and meet Joe; he is currently putting your bags in the car." We walked out towards the car Dianne practically skipping as she got closer and closer to Joe. It was becoming very clear that Joe had made our daughter very happy and I couldn't wait to meet him.

Joe's POV:

I had just finished putting the bags in the boot and was now waiting for Dianne to come back with her parents. I was really nerves I really wanted Dianne's parents to like me. As I paced up and down a few times I spotted a streak of Red hair coming my way. I quickly ran through what I was going to say to Dianne's parents one more time before the three of them appeared right in front of me. "Hi, I'm Soe Jugg, I mean Joe Tugg, I mean Joe Sugg." I slightly let out a sigh and smiled at Mark and Rina. "Hi Joe, it's so nice to finally meet you." Rina said giving me a warm smile as her Mark followed Dianne to the car. I sighed and got in the driver's seat to drive everyone back home.

(Time skip)

We had finally settled everyone in for the next few days and we were all sitting on the couch. Dianne started telling Mark and Rina all about how we become official and how then told everyone that we were together. It quickly turned to dark and Mark and Rina decided to go to bed as they were really tired, but Dianne and I weren't so we decided to go and watch some Tv in bed.

Dianne's POV:

We were sat watching Friends with Benefits the movie came to an end a Joe turned to face me. "how many times have I told you that I love you." The biggest smile appeared on his face as put his arm around. "Joe you tell me every day, and I love that you do. I love you." I placed a kiss on his lips as he kissed back making each kiss deeper and deeper with more and more passion with each kiss.