Amatsuki x Reader

//PhONe RiNGs rEALly lOudlY

"(Y/N) CHAN! Amatsuki is sick! Please come over to care for him! " even without seeing the number you recongnize the male's voice. It was your friend/Rival, Kashitaro. You were bestfriends with Amatsuki and somehow you actually developed a crush for him. But ever since Kashi appeared they seem really close and you were jealous.

Without wasting any time, you quickly changed and rushed over.

//RiNGS BElL

"Iraishai, (y/n) Chan! " Kashi opened the door and greeted you. You gave those kind of face like "if you're already here why did you call me too" but deep down you were kinda happy, after all it is Amatsuki you're coming to see and since you didnt mind and also was free. (//SCREAMS FOR AMATSUKI okay back to the story)

"Amatsuki is really sick okay, till he can't get up from the bed so please take care of him okay (y/n) chan? I'll have to leave soon because I have a live later and I can't cancel it, hope you understand yea? thanks" Kashitaro said to you and all you did was nod your head.

There was nothing in Amatsuki's house and you need to go out to get goceries and medicine. Kashi ask you to go and say hi to Amatsuki before going out, and so you went into Amatsuki's room.

You slowly creeped into Amatsuki's room so that you wouldn't disturb a sick person but then, You accidentally kicked the wardrobe making a loud sound. Amatsuki woke from the sound. "Crap" you thought you yourself. You carefully walked towards the side of Amatsuki's bed. Amatsuki was lying on his bed, though he was really cold, there was sweat all over him. "Amatsuki? " you called out to him.

"A..ah.. (y)...(y/n) c..chan...yo..you're h..here" he replied with a small voice. "Amatsuki really is sick eh", you thought to yourself. You told him that you are going out to get stuffs and told him to rest. You stuff him in his blanket and headed for the door.

Before you could reach the door, you felt someone grab onto you followed by a weight which pressured you. Amatsuki held your hands and placed his head onto your shoulder. He breathed heavily. His heavy breathing was directly into your ear. "Nee...(y/n)-chan...please don't leave me alone... " Amatsuki's weak voice trailed off. You blush, he's breathing and weak voice was too much you couldn't.

You threw Amatsuki back to his bed and he dozed off. "Don't come so close to me.. I don't want to get sick... " you said, trying your best to sound furious. You walked out of his room blushing really madly ///

"Ehh (y/n)-chan is blushing.. I wonder whyyy ( ʘ ͜ ʘ )" you got shocked from someone's voice behind you. ((Ofc it was kashi cause who else))

"I-its n..nothingg..." you quickly walked off.

*timeskip to after the supermarket and getting medicine*

You weren't that of a good cook but cooked some porridge anyways since you were once a econs student and Kashi couldn't do better.

Kashi left you to Amatsuki. You entered his room and told him and helped him to get up. You placed the bowl of porridge next to him but he was too weak to hold anything so you fed him the porridge and medicine. You were blushing the whole time, a sick amatsuki was the best thing you could ask for. (A/N: oops )

You sat at Amatsuki's side until he fell asleep. Then you gently carassed his hair thinking of the first time you guys met and since, when you started liking him.

/too lazy to do flashback ahahahahahaha
((A/N: Tbh I can't think of anything orz xD))

*back to present time after flashback is done xD*

As you thought that Amatsuki was sleeping, you gently placed your lips on his. His lips were really warm but it was soft. Amatsuki twitched a little and you quickly move back, covering your mouth, not believing what you just did. There was a small chuckle from him with "I thought you said you didn't want to come near me" and smirked. You blushed and softy said "I wouldn't mind getting sick if it's for you"

"Hmm? What did you sayy?" Amatsuki said while getting up, he pretended not to hear you. you didn't want to say it again because it was like a direct confession since you weren't sure if he liked you as you were bestfriends. So instead you smacked him but he grabbed you and kissed you. At first, you were surprised but then you replied to his kiss.

Amatsuki whispered to your ear, "if you get sick, I'll take care of you, My Princess"

-

-

-

Hope you guys liked it! (Ahahahaha)
I know it's somewhat ruined bc there were so many ideas in my mind.
Comments are appreciated!
Thanks for reading!
Love ya guys

((And to not get sick, eat more proteins bc they help synthesize antibodies to fight against illness))
^ahahaha sorry bout this, bc I was tested on this during my exams the knowledge to still there xD

-Nya