Kashitaro x Reader

You were a outcast, always hated by everyone. Even your parents, they only showed love to your younger sister but not you. You were like a nobody in everyone's life. Sometimes you would feel lonely or even sad but there was no one you had to bare everything yourself. Sometimes you even felt like dying. Sooner or later, you just became used to everything, all the bullshit.

Then one day, one of your ex classmate called you, I guess she could be considered a friend and she invited you to her birthday party, she was one of the popular people and invited alot of her friends including you. You weren't really that close to her but you just went anyways since you also had nothing much to do.

/timeskip brought to you by tentacles-san xD

*on the day itself*

You weren't really all that excited for you, it was just to kill time so you jit picked your most casual clothes and wore them out but your mom stopped you and made you wear a dress (cries) so you brought extra shirt and short just in case and your book.

/reaching the party

"Oh wow, it's a pool party but I don't want to swim anyways" you thought to yourself. You went to find your friend and greeted her and then you're all alone. You didn't want to be around people for long, so you went to get a glass of fanta (ok whatever drink you guys want ww).

You took your drink looking for an empty corner when accidentally you bumped into this guy and both your drinks spilled onto each other. ( A/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Not caring about the drink on you, you blurted out, "ermgaud I'm so sorryyyy..." and you bowed your head In embarrassment. You didn't get to see his face but you saw his hawaii pants. (/no I have to stop ruining this GDI)

"Nono it's fine! But how about you?" He replied.

"I'm okay.. you don't have to worry about me... " your words trailed off and you walked off leaving him there.

"Maybe I shouldn't even have came to this party..." you thought to yourself as you made your way to the toilet to change.

After changing, you just went to a quiet corner jammed in your earpiece and started reading your book. You weren't really into books but since you had nothing much to do anyways ahaha and it was quite interesting.

/After about 20 minutes

You were really engrossed reading your book when suddenly someone sat next to you. You looked up and saw this guy smiling. He looked really familiar but you couldn't remember who he was.

*conversation time*
((A/N: I'll try to cut it short okai .w.))

Him: Heyy! Its you! Whats your name?

You: (y/n). Do I know you?

Him: Ahh i'm the guy you banged onto /small laugher. My name's kashitaro! Nice to meet you! /continue smiling

You: well, so why are you here?

Him: Truth to be told, I'm alone and lonely. And then I saw you~~ let's chat~

You: well sure I don't mind.

*convo end*

Kashitaro told you that he was as supposed to perform later and He got up and grabbed your hand, dragged you along to his makeup room. You had never felt such warm before ever in your life. There you guys started talking about life. You had never told anyone about the dark side of your life and didn't plan to anyways but you ended pouring it out to him. You had never seen someone listen so attentively to you before, you realized how beautiful his Iris were and how perfectly long his eyes was. And at that moment, you totally fell for him.

After Kashitaro heard your story, he walked to where his guitar was and picked it up returning to where you were sitting at.

He started strumming the guitar and singing...

"Daijoubu daijoubu odoteke miseru boku wa chiisana circus no na mo naki piero~"
(I hope I got the lyrics right...)

/song go along

You wanted to sing along but you ended up crying instead and though you didn't want to cry in front of kashitaro, your tears couldn't stop.

/ok song end

Kashitaro placed his guitar on the floor and gave you a hug. With his hug, you cried even more, he was so warm.

And then you heard,

"It's okay because I'm here"

yay finally finished~
Sorry guys I can't think of good legit scenario bc most are too cliche and plus my brain exploding bc of studies orzz but regardless, I'll still try to write my best! Thank you to all those reading my stuffs ^~^ ily guys

Comments are appreciated, till then~

-nya