Kradness x Reader

hello everyone!! it's me, author-san/nya!! I know I've been gone for a really long time but seeing all my readers constant liking and comments makes me want to write for you guys and therefore I'm going to try pickup writing again xD Also since I managed to retrieve my wattpad acc!! also it's been 3 years so my writing might prob be different!! Just a heads up, this story was smth I wrote halfway back then so I'm just continuing from it and improving it as well!!

--------------

It's a new year and you're starting school in a new school, not really a yay for you because you would prefer just hanging out with your own friends but most of them went different ways, except for you and your best friend, (f/n).

At first you were excited because you were in the same school, however you were separated as well; (f/n) in class 01 while you were in class 02.

"Welp, life is gonna get boring" you told yourself while sighing.

*beep beep*

You checked your phone with your face immediately lighting up, it was your boyfriend, (wtv name but its not gna be nice so choose a ugly name ok)!! Both of you have been dating for a few months now and you were both in the same group of friends

hey my sweetie pie, (f/n) ♡

how's school? Thank God you're not stuck with that (y/n) right HAHAHAA she's such a fool for falling right into our trap ♡

anyways let's meet at 7pm okay?♡

love love ♡
(that douche name)

you couldn't believe what you just seen and you wouldn't believe it either.

Shortly after, your lecturer walked in and you managed a short reply,

new phone who dis

Your lecturer looked young and rather stylish. His hair was styled to his right and he wore a long sleeve shirt , a tie and pants.

"Hello everyone , I'm kradness and I'll be your care person from today. Even though I might just be a few years apart from all of you, I hope that you'll can call me sensei"

"Let's get our admin stuff settled shall we? Firstly, I need a class rep. Will anyone be willing to volunteer?"

You weren't the leadership type but you just instinctly raised your hand and then it was settled you walked in front to settle the other leaders.

When you walked to the front, you had to cross kradness' path and you heard a small voice.

"(y/n)? that's a nice name"

That's definitely sensei's voice you thought to youself. The thought of him saying your name so smoothy actually made you blush.

*also idw go thru the other admin and boring lessons*

/timeskip to after school

You were about to leave school and going down the stairs when you felt a hand grab yours. You turned around and saw kradness-sensei.

"sensei?" you said looking confused

"Aaaaaa I meant to grab the banister" as he flustered up and looked down

Then kradness cleared his throat and asked "so are you actually okay or fine? I saw you had a weird expression towards your phone this morning"

tbh you were shooked because even in your group of friends, no one actually paid that much attention???

you blushed slightly.

"I'm fine" you replied as you let go and hurried down the stairs hopefully he would not notice your red face.

/ok now you're at home

you're planning on how to stalk your boyfriend to see what exactly is going on and so you would disguise yourself by applying makeup and wearing colorcons so that they wouldn't recognize you. Ofc you also wore nice clothing bc why not.

*fastforward to the time u actually both of them met and stalking them until it was quite late and there wasn't many people around(let's say they got PDA and all ok)*

You couldn't take it anymore and you just approached them (looking really nice and weird)

"Oh so you finally found out eh, (y/n)"
/cacklecackle

"You were such a fun and ez person to manipulate and giving me the entertainment I needed"
/cackles more

With tears swelling up you opened your mouth,

"What about those few months we were tgt, were those all a lie? about you loving me? saying that I'm all you need? promising me about spending the rest of our lives tgt? were those just a facade? who is the real you?"

You hated yourself for saying that and wanted him to deny. But all he did was laugh and your best friend joined along.

You felt like shit you wanted to die, "how could I be so dumb" you thought to yourself.

Both of then were about to walk away when suddenly he spoke up

"Oh you forgot something, you were never pretty in my eyes and if you stay like this, no one would ever want you"

(AN: sorry guys I have no idea what's happening either)

You felt bad, you were messed up yet you didn't want to go home so you just popped by the nearest bar and went to the nearest toilet to fix the mess you're in.

You sat by the bar table and ordered shots, from a few to 10 (A/N: I think 10 shots is probably enough to make someone rly wasted)

Then, you kinda felt you wanted to let off some steam so you wobbled your way to the dance floor and started dancing/rave-ing. However, the alcohol started kicking in and you were almost seeing the stars. From here, you were rly light headed and wasn't rly sure of what was happening around you anymore. And before you knew, you were already dancing with some random guy and he was being rly touchy but you were to drunk to care so you just continued.

After a while, the guy was ready the "bring you home" and you were actually ok with it cause you felt wanted. (Also, take note you were still drunk but sobering) So you both were walking out already.

But suddenly you felt someone grab your free hand. It was the same warmness and kindness on your hand as morning and you saw a blurry figure. And that grip turned into the figure pulling you into his embrace.

"I'll take care of her"

"what the hell" the guy said and walked off, out of the bar.

He brought you to one of the bar counter and handled you a drink.

"Drink this you'll feel better."

You finally got a clear look of this mysterious person and he was wearing a bartender suit, glasses and with his bangs hanging over his eyes.

Without thinking, you learned closer and your hand reached out to move his bangs out of his eyes.

"sensei......?"

"sorry I just couldn't watch you get taken advantage of any longer" kradness said.

idk why but you just started crying non stop.

This time it was kradness turn, he lifted your chin up and wiped your tears saying "I don't know what you're going through and how hard it might be for you but one day it'll all be alright, I promise." giving you a kiss on your forehead.

---------------------------------------------------------

hihi everyone I'm probably gna be writing a part 2 for this hehe!! anws I don't think I'm as good as writing this kind of stuff right now.. :(( but if you still enjoyed it regardless, do leave likes or comments as they rly encourage me :-)) thanks for reading once again :))

-nya 🌻