Hide & Seek, Sou x reader

hm let's say new year new school new class but you're in the same class as sou, your crush. (like a really major one)
-

Since everything's new, there's something called class bonding which the whole class must participate.

Your class didn't prepare well and it was pretty screwed up (no pizza) and only had snacks and drinks while the rest had buffet/pizza. You we're quite disappointed.

Then they decided to play a game, virus. Its basically hiding, and waiting for someone to seek you and run after you and touch/tap you. Welp you totally sucked at running so you just were going from classroom doors to doors in a really careful manner.

You were hiding at this certain door when suddenly someone came and you screamed "pls don't catch me! " and closed your eyes.

"Shhhhh..."

You opened your eyes and you couldn't believe it, sou was standing in front of you.

Then you heard footsteps and thats where sou pushed you against the wall and pushed in with his back facing you. (Ok let's say reader-san is petite so Sou could hide you)

"Caught! "

Sou was caught.

He made sure everyone was gone before turning to face you.

His eyes were droopy and then he bent to your level and place his lips on yours. His tongue broke through the barrier of your lips.

/after some seconds where you both about to die bc no air

"Caught you! "

He smirked and ran off.

-----end-----

so story ends with whatever you feel.

Anyways I was inspired by class bonding I had today but no this never happened www and I changed the story quite alot xD anyways as always thanks for reading and I love you readers! please send stars /slapped

-nya