Rairu x reader

YAS my rairu feels has returned really strong so yeha Also this will be a pretty short(its really really short) one bc I have very little time, in fact I'm sacrificing my study time to write this and also I can't think of a story before the main climax so yeah and I hope you enjoy this!!

You and your senpai, Rairu were going out and you were really excited! You weren't sure if you actually liked him or not but today, you were going out to study.

------------

Since you were meeting him early, there wasn't many people. When you arrived, he was already there. As usual, he looked really cool with a blazer and a scarf. He was carrying a sling bag.

"hello!!" you said from his back making him turn around and he smiled.

"lets go"

And Rairu started walking, he took you bag and slung it over his own sling bag.

you guys went to the nearby cafe and you got rairu to help you in your mathematics. You sucked at your mathematics. His teaching was really good and understandable(unlike your math teacher which wasn't useful and didn't help you at all lmao)

---------------

It was at night already and you both took the train home together. The train was pretty empty since it was passed the peak hours but seating was too mainstream so you decided to stand. Somehow, the people in the train was staring at you both and you felt really awkward, which made you bend you head to look at the floor.

"ne (y/n)..." Rairu called you.

"hmm?" you looked up and met his eyes. His eyes were a deep brown and it sparkled.

/idk what is this but suddenly train shakes fucking aggressively.

You were still stable because you were holding on to the railing but on the other hand before you could say anything....

You felt a soft sensation on your lips. It was Rairu. He lost his balance and fell on you. (Let gravity take care of how he falls ok) It felt good.

You both quickly pulled away with a tint of pink on your cheeks.

"sorry" he muttered.

Annoucement: Next station is (station name)

You are Rairu both got off the train. Since both of you lived nearby he offered to walk you home as it was already late at night and it wasn't safe.

When you reached your house, you turned around to find that Rairu was missing.

"Rairu?Rairu? Where are you?"

Then suddenly, you heard a voice, you heard a song,

ainiiku yo ima hoshi wo tadotte
yoru no yami ni shizumu kimi no machi made
dare nimo naisho de tsurete iku no sa
futari dake no sekai kimi no te wo hiite
saa

It was Rairu. He pulled you into an embrace and whispered "I love you" before kissing you again, this time with it not being accidental.

And you were kinda confused but you body acted on its own and returned the kiss. This time you were sure of your feelings.

After the kiss, he passed you a keychain. It was your (favourite char name). You thanked him and then it was time for him to leave. You saw him walked a distance and then..

You turned around and screamed at the top of your lungs

"I LOVE YOU TOO RAIRU"

--END---

Okay as I said, Its short ww but I hope it is legit bc I almost cried typing this bc it reminded me of a movie I recently watched ;;;; Anyways thanks for reading my lovely readers and

Comment for improvements (・∀・)>
Send stars if you enjoyed it ☆ミ ☆彡
And lastly have a great day~

-nya