Viptenchou x reader

It's the Christmas season,  You love Christmas! During Christmas, the streets are always filled with kirakira lights plus the snow, It's a scenery to die for. (I'll post one) It's Christmas eve and you're going to go out with your best friend, Tenchou! You actually have a crush on him but you knew he only thought of you as a friend. He asked you the day before if you're free and if you would spend Christmas Eve with him, of course you quickly agreed but he's such a last minute person. Geez.

You and tenchou met in the morning and you guys went around looking for christmas presents to buy. You saw this necklace which you really love but you didn't have money for it after getting a present for your brother. Tenchou didn't buy anything at all. Soon, It was lunch time already but both of you weren't hungry so you guys when to eat parfait. It was really delicious it made you smile at every bite. Tenchou then suggested to go to the arcade. First, both of you went to the grabbing machine (whatever you call that), they were many Alpacas inside and you aimed for the biggest one 8D You tried many times and failed OTL then tenchou said that he wanted to try and he got it within one try and gave it to you.

"Arigatou, Tenchou! " you smiled and hugged the alpaca. It was really fluffeh and soft. Then you guys when to play dance evo, it was empty so you could play together. Tenchou took out 2 of his bloomers from his bag and handed you one and asked you to wear it and he placed his on his head, like a beanie. And you also followed xD You guys started dancing together but you were much better then him since you are a Odorite and he's a Utaite. You were always getting SS ranks while tenchou was stuck with Cs all the way. "Hey (y/n), no fairrrrrr~~" //pouts

Soon after, it was already the night and the Christmas lights were all turned on. "Hey! I wanna bring you somewhere" tenchou said to you and so he used one of his bloomers to blindfold you and led the way. When you reached, tenchou removed the bloomer and you saw the most beautiful sight. You could see the city with lights and the lights all seemed to reflect with each other. Your eyes were kirakira ✨✨ Then suddenly, tenchou's voice got serious and he said," (y/n) I have something really important that I want to tell you" and he walked behind you and whispered in your ear, "I have feelings for you and I'm sure of it, all these time we were friends I had them, I love you (y/n)" and then you felt something around your neck, it was the necklace you wanted but there was an extra ring with a "V" and a "always with you" You turned around and whispered to tenchou "aishiteru" and you placed your lips on his.

I haven't been updating lately, I got lazy. I hope this fanfic's okay, I wrote it in the middle of the night. I was super reluctant to post this but ugh why not.

Once again, thanks guyss for reading this :D

(Okay I can't add the picture, what iz thiz I don't even) *sighh*