𝙏𝙀𝙉

DRUNKEN THOUGHTS

the heavy alcohol traveled in his throat gave him the familiar burn as he downed two or three glasses every five minutes

the heavy alcohol traveled in his throat gave him the familiar burn as he downed two or three glasses every five minutes. he couldn't help but drift himself towards the alcoholic beverages.

it hurts him to see the one he loved with the person whom he thought broke her heart. remembering how she frowned whenever lucas was in her sight but now she's giving him the sweet smile he loved.

gripping the clear glass, he tries to get the hurtful thoughts out of his head. but before he could exit the private booth, a hand reach through his broad shoulders.

the smell of strawberries filled his nose, reminding him of kang yeseul. is his drunken thoughts deceiving him? he turned around at the speed of lightning only to be dissapointed.

min haera.

#slight actions of sexual assault#
if you feel uncomfortable reading about sexual assault, please skip until you see '#'.

"hi jaehyun" she whispered in her seductive voice he always hated. they were close, lips inches away from touching.

"get off of me" he stated, not wanting to entertain her antics. he had always felt uncomfortable around her.

he saw the looks she gave to yeseul when they were dating. how she copies yeseul in every way, how she flirts him when taeyong wasn't around. jaehyun had always wanted to see the good in people but he couldn't see anything good in min haera.

"i saw how happy yeseul looked with lucas" she said, trying to get on his nerves.

"isn't it better to move on jaehyun?" she continued, fingers trailing down his chest playing with the buttons of his shirt.

"i can help" she stated, eyes boring into his. leaning closer to him to connect their lips.

jaehyun didn't know what to do when he felt her lips, he felt disgusted. the girl's lips traveled down to his neck, leaving a mark.

"do you not like it jae?" haera asked. he didn't like it when she called him that. she shouldn't call him that. in fact, only yeseul could.

she reattached her lips to his, giving him sloppy kisses. he hated how he couldn't stop her actions, he felt disappointed and disgusted for letting her touch his body without consent. he just hated how he couldn't get out of this situation.

#

tears brimming his eyes when he ran out of the private booth. he was scared and lost. he felt dirty being covered with her kisses. he wanted yeseul. he wants to be beside her, now.

running through the walls and pillars of the wedding venue, he tries to search for her. guests was looking at him for being like a madman. his hair was all over the place, tie was undone.

there she was, laughing and smiling. looking like the prettiest woman in the world. he took big strides towards her not wanting to wait any longer.

"love." he whispered in her ears as he gugged her tightly. the girl was shocked to say the least, nonetheless she responded back to his hug.

tears running out of his eyes when he finally received the comfort he's been seeking. five years of unresolved feelings, he finally let it all out.

tbc.
[haera's a dirty bitch 'acts suprised']
‼️anyways i need a ship name pls‼️