𝙊𝙉𝙀

5 YEARS LATER.

its been 5 long years

its been 5 long years. yeseul has grown up to be a beautiful lady. taking over her father's business just right after she finished university.

her father's death broke her. he was the only family she had when her mother left them to marry some rich old man.

"dad im home!" yeseul shouted.

"dad?" she shouted again.

with the lack of reply she started looking for him. from the bathroom to the study room. still no presence. she's scared. what if he left her too like her mum did.

there he was. laying on the kitchen floor, blood coming out from his head. what devastated her more was that he was holding a gun.

the doctors and police confirmed that it was a suicide. she has no one left. not even the boy that made her happy. alone, again.

after inheriting her father's business, she uncovered a lot of his dirty secrets.

kang younghoon, 63. founder of wayV, a mafia gang.

what shocked her more was her best friend dong sicheng and ex wong yukhei are a part of the gang. well that explains the nights when he would come home late with bruises back when they were dating.

wayV

full name: kang yeseul
nickname: seul
position: co-founder, shooter

full name: qian kun
nickname: kun
position: shooter, leader

full name: chitaphon leechaiyapornkul
nickname: ten
position: doctor

full name: dong sicheng
nicname: winwin
position: spy

full name: wong yukhei
nickname: lucas
position: seducer

full name: xiao dejun
nickname: xiaojun
position: hacker

full name: huang guanheng
nickname: hendery
position: sharpshooter

full name: liu yangyang
nickname: yangyang
position: fighter

𓅿

tbc.

[ omg im trying not to cringe writing this book gdbdbns]