𝙏𝙒𝙊

WEDDING.

"guys im going out now, don't do stupid shit! especially you, liu yangyang

"guys im going out now, don't do stupid shit! especially you, liu yangyang." yeseul said to the 7 men gathering in the kitchen. pointing her finger to the 20 year old man child.

"i don't do shit seul. give me a break from your consistent nagging,damn" yangyang replied with his mouth full of food.

"you literally chased me with a knife yesterday. a demon child literally. " xiaojun who was busy doing work on his laptop speaks out.

"a sexy demon child" the 20 year old replied while trying to flex his biceps

"baobao come here and cuddle!" ten shouted with the nickname he gave yangyang from the living room couch.

"don't call me a baby! im a 20 year old grown man, ten!" yangyang said with a frown on his face. nonetheless still going to ten.

"don't mind them seul, go enjoy your day with your friends" kun said coming out of the kitchen.

"thanks kun, without you i don't think this house would even function" yeseul looked around the house finding lucas, dejun and hendery playing hide and seek, yangyang and ten bickering while cuddling and winwin trying to cook an egg.

it reminded of yeseul how jaehyun would always tell her stories about his friends. the famous mark lee, cooking an egg. he would go on and on talking about their crazy antics and yeseul would always crack up.

"you know seul, one time taeil hyung chocked on ice and johnny and yuta just laughed at him" he said recalling the memory, chuckling. arms around her waist.

"oh you're meeting minji later right? say hi to her for me" sicheng said taking her back to reality.

"you have a higher chance talking to her than me today. you guys are literally on the phone 24/7, i can't imagine your phone bill every month" yeseul replied.

﹋﹋

yeseul walked out of the wayV mansion, the feeling of excitement lingering her body. she hasn't met up with them for almost 2 whole months since the team had ongoing missions.

her bestfriends knew what she does for a living. they were worried for her of course, but its what yeseul wants and they can't control her life.

the bell jingled as she pushed the door to the cafe. she felt at peace when the aroma of fresh brewed coffee entered her nose.

"yeseul, here!" she spotted her friend haera waving at her from the four seated table beside the window.

"oh my god ive missed you guys so much" yeseul squealed seeing their faces after a long time.