𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

OBLIVIOUS.

DEJUNare you still at the supermarket?

DEJUN
are you still at
the supermarket?

YESEUL
yeah why

DEJUN
can you buy me
ice cream??

DEJUN
pretty please 😁😁

YESEUL
ugh

YESEUL
what flavour do
you want

DEJUN
mint choco
😘❤️❤️

YESEUL
eww 🤢🤢

YESEUL
you eat that toothpaste
flavoured ice cream
for fun??? 🤮

DEJUN
and? let me live
my life bitch 😁

-

yeseul snickered at the reply. xiaojun tend to get pretty defensive with his favourite ice cream flavour. she still doesn't get why he likes it so much.

her arms got sore after walking 30 minutes from isle to isle getting groceries for the household. it didn't get better when she was roughly bumped into a person.

"hey kid watch where you're going" she huffed, picking up the fallen items.

"s-sorry" he replied before rushing through another isle.

the boy who looked like he was around 18 years old was fumbling through the number of bandages. obviously nervous.

after yeseul payed for the items, she felt a tap on her shoulder making her turn around. it was the person who bumped into her.

"miss im sorry but i have no money and i really need to buy this. its urgent" he pointed towards the medical kit.

"you want me to pay for it? you're a pain in the ass, kid." she scoffed nonetheless giving him a 10,000 won bill.

"thank you so much miss. you're a lifesaver!" he happily stated hugging her tightly.

the girl was stunned. the boy bumped into her, did not try to help her, asked her to pay for his stuff, and hugged her. does he have no shame?

while trying to process what just happened, she was oblivious that she caught the attention of a certain injured jung jaehyun.

tbc.

[short chap 😌]