𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

YOUR EMBRACE

it was so sweet

it was so sweet. heavenly, almost. but yeseul didn't know what to do. the boy had his face in the crook of her neck, taking in all her scent that he missed so much.

she forgot how much she loves his warm embraces. the ones she would get every morning without a doubt. yeseul felt contented though uncomfortable with the stares she was getting.

releasing his clasp, she took his hand and lead them to a secluded area. away from other eyes.

he was clad in a fitted suit, hair styled perfectly and fingers adoring beautiful silver rings. to say yeseul was amazed by his visuals would be an understatement. she could feel butterflies in her stomach.

but through all beautiful, there were sinful marks. his neck was covered with purple coloured bruises and lips plumped tinted red.

" what happened to you?" yeseul asked. she felt pathetic to think he would still wait for her after all these years.

jaehyun stood there, face flushed. even he didn't really grasped on what happened to him . but all his worries went away after one glance of her face and all he knew right then and there was to feel her warm embrace again. 

" seul, haera she- she kept pressuring me to- " 

" what did haera do? " hearing her best friend's name come out of his mouth made her cut his sentence.

" s- she sexually assaulted me " he stuttered.

" haera? my haera? no, she won't ever do that " yeseul frowned upon what jaehyun had to say.

" i honestly don't care who you want to believe. just know that i would never , i mean never cheat on you." he replied.

" cheat? you broke up with me and left me completely without listening to any of my explanations. i don't care on what you do , just keep haera out of your mouth. i'm sick and tired of you so adamant of accusing and using her ever since we first met. " she stated.

it is understandable that yeseul is acting like this. she held friends and family close to heart and wouldn't let even a fly hurt them. realizing jaehyun who had always bad mouth her best friend made her furious.

" no yeseul, im not lying." jaehyun replied, tears brimming his eyes. he felt small under yeseul's glare. 

yeseul stood clueless not knowing what to believe. she knew that jaehyun rarely lied and considering the state that he's in right now. but thinking min haera, her best friend for years who was accused of such heinous actions is so unlike her. the friend who had always been by her side and comforted her through all hardships.

she doesn't want a mere attractive boy to ruin her friendship and relationship with her loved ones. because she did that before, and it didn't end up great.

" yeseul, i know this is so sudden, but my feelings for you never changed." jaehyun suddenly voiced out his long unsaid feelings to her, leaving the girl even more speechless. 

but before she could reply, the sound of gunshots infiltrated the building. 

[a/n: you guys wouldn't want to know how hard i tried to update lmao. shit was traumatising to say the least. anyway, school started last month and i was doing back to back to back of school work and i couldn't even keep up with nct twt updates 😭💔]

okay, so back to kun.... 🙁🤤

do vote and comment!