𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

RANKS.

the neo mansion was filled with uncomfortable silence

the neo mansion was filled with uncomfortable silence. 16 men gathered in their usual meeting room. the meeting room where they had briefings, discussions and plans for their mission

right after jaehyun had moved to america his father told him about their family mafia legacy. the neo gang had been built since the 80s. from jaehyun's great great great grandfather being the leader to his own father.

"so what im saying here son im getting older and im not fit for the position. you are the next leader." mr jung said sitting on his leather seat.

"you can't just appoint me just like that dad! this is a mafia gang we're talking about not some stupid shit" jaehyun huffed out.

"yes im aware of what im doing but this is for your own good! what's stupid is that you're in love with that kang yeseul girl" mr jung growled gripping his pen.

"how do you even know her?" jaehyun asked.

"it doesn't matter how i know her. you have to take this position or else I'll kill her just like i did with her dad" mr jung smirked as he saw jaehyun's shocked expression.

"you killed her dad?! but the authorities said it was suicide" jaehyun replied.

"oh son, you're so naive just like all of them. when you have power, people will bow down to you" mr jung said leaving the study room right after.

"fucking monster" jaehyun said under his breath.

from that day on, the loving father jaehyun had throughout his life was a veiled monster.

neo

full name: jung jaehyun
nickname: jae
position: co-founder, leader, shooter

full name: moon taeil
nickname: moon
position: doctor

full name: seo youngho
nickname: johnny
position: spy, sharpshooter

full name: lee taeyong
nickname: ty
position: second in charge, combat

full name: nakamoto yuta
nickname: yuta
position: sniper

full name: kim doyoung
nickname: doyoung
position: doctor

full name: kim jungwoo
nickname: jungwoo
position: mission planner, fighter

full name: lee minhyung
nickname: mark
position: dream unit leader, combat

full name: huang renjun
nickname: renjun
position: hacker

full name: lee jeno
nickname: jeno
position: shooter, fighter

full name: lee donghyuck
nickname: haechan
position: fighter

full name: na jaemin
nickname: jaemin
position: mission planner, combat, seducer

full name: osaki shotaro
nickname: shotaro
position: hacker

full name: jung sungchan
nickname: sungchan
position: seducer, combat

full name: zhong chenle
nickname: chenle
position: fighter, combat

full name: park jisung
nickname: jisung
position: fighter, sharpshooter

"huang renjun what is our rank?" the leader voiced out.

"we're number two sir" the poor boy replied trying not to stutter.

"who's above us?" jaehyun asked eyes trained on renjun not leaving him.

"a group called wayV. i looked them up and um they're an 8 member group" renjun replied.

"an 8 member group? and they're above us? we're twice of their number for fucks sake but we're below them?!" his loud voice echoed through the room leaving the boys scared.

"y-yes sir" renjun replied stuttering.

"well then what are you guys waiting for? go fucking train! renjun and shotaro look for their next mission" jaehyun shouted not giving them time to process, leaving the boys going to his office.

"damn what's up his ass today?" haechan voiced out.

﹋﹋

a knock on jaehyun's office door alerted the leader causing him to glance.

"come in." jaehyun said.

"hey, jae" johnny replied lips pressing into a thin line.

"what do you want?" he said not giving johnny any eye contact.

"just wanted to ask if you're okay." johnny replied.

"how can i be okay when the gang is losing?" jaehyun looked up to johnny.

"we're not losing jae we just went one rank down" johnny sighed seeing the bags under jaehyun's eyes prominent.

"it doesn't matter whether we went down one or twelve ranks we're still losing johnny! this is the only reason im alive johnny, this gang is the reason we have this luxury" jaehyun replied, frustrated.

"well then lift up my leave, im gonna help take down wayV" johnny said giving up.

"no johnny, you're wedding is this weekend you need to be in good condition." jaehyun replied still wanting his bestfriend to be safe for hana.

"well fine, atleast be a little nicer to the boys. hyuck misses the old you." johnny voiced out one last time before leaving the office.

it was obvious that jaehyun's demeanor and personality had changed overtime as he became the leader of the gang. the once beautiful pair of dimples he had was now nowhere to be seen.

he had to take the gang seriously. its where they earn the luxury they have. if the gang's gone he has nothing. he's scared.

whoever this wayV is he needs to take them down.

tbc.
𓅿