𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

DANCING FEELINGS.

the moonlight reflected the nearby lake gave yeseul a calming feeling

the moonlight reflected the nearby lake gave yeseul a calming feeling. it had been a while since she felt at peace.

as she watched her friends dancing with their significant others, she wanted to have the courage to run up to jaehyun and ask for a dance. but she knew herself too well, she's too scared.

if it wasn't already pitiful for her to be lonely at a wedding, she was also cold. the beautiful dress exposed her arms making her shiver from the cold night breeze.

coincidentally, an unknown presence lended their suit jacket. though it hovered half of her body, she received the warmth she wanted. he must be tall, yeseul thought.

"oh lucas! thank you" the neutral face she once had changed into a joyful smile when she saw him.

"why are you here alone?" lucas asked.

"just because" yeseul answered.

"what are you doing here? i thought you were having fun with eunha?" she asked, confused why he's here.

"ugh she's annoying" lucas lied.

truthfully, he had a really fun time with eunha. but he didn't want to tell yeseul that he purposely left eunha alone just to be with her. he knew yeseul was feeling lonely.

"you're so rude, she was so nice and pretty!" yeseul rolled her eyes, annoyed at his behaviour.

"i really wanna go talk to him, but im so fucking scared" yeseul huffed out.

seeing her shoulders slumped and frowning face, lucas gave her a big hug to cheer her up. knowing who she's talking about.

it was inevitable for lucas to feel hurt everytime she talks about jaehyun. his feelings never faded, he never wanted to end the relationship but he had to.

"hey don't frown! you look like a fucking witch. now let's stop wasting time and dance!" he let out his palm for her to take.

"sure but don't get mad if i step on your toes" yeseul replied, taking his hand.

as they danced the night away, lucas saw how yeseul looked ethereal in every angle. he knew his feelings wouldn't be returned, but he would act like it will.

for one night, she was his cinderella and he was her prince charming.

tbc.
[some of yall were confused last chapter whether yeseul really did moved on, she didnt‼️remember in fboy,, his character easily jumps to conclusions so its in  correlation 😋]

vote 😡😡