𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

MOVED ON.

the sun was shining lowly, but still providing warmth to the invitees

the sun was shining lowly, but still providing warmth to the invitees. the sound of birds chirping and the splashes of water at the water fountain amplified the cozy atmosphere.

the wedding was located at a beautiful private hotel garden. more and more guests arrived wearing their most beautiful pieces of clothing to celebrate the soon wedded couple.

through the sea of beautiful guests, jung jaehyun couldn't take his eyes off of a certain woman by the name of kang yeseul. she was wearing a simple but captivating white satin dress paired with white balenciaga heels.

"you're staring, buddy." taeyong who noticed his behaviour joked.

"im not." jaehyun huffed out, side eyeing the latter.

"your ears say otherwise." taeyong replied, chuckling at jaehyun's truthful flushed ears.

before jaehyun could deny, the sound of piano and violins filled the air indicating the arrival of the groom. as johnny walked out, jaehyun couldn't help but smile.

johnny was wearing his proudest beam of happiness. he was going to marry the love of his life. who wouldn't be happy?

﹋﹋

as hana walked out wearing her beautiful lace wedding gown, yeseul obviously teared up. she couldn't believe her immature bestfriend is finally setting down into marriage.

"yoon hana, i love you with my whole heart with a passion that can't be expressed in words, only in kisses, glances, and years of adventure by your side. you are my every dream come true, and I can't wait for the reality we get to build together."

"seo youngho, give me your bad hair days, your long commutes, your burnt coffee, and lost keys. give me your everyday, and I will give you my love to make it alright. forever with you simply will not be enough, but from this day forward, i vow to make the most of every moment."

the crowd cheered as they finished their vows and i do's. yeseul on the other hand was crying tears of happiness for her bestfriend.

"can you not cry so much? everybody is staring at us this is so embarassing" lucas voiced giving her some tissues to wipe her tears.

﹋﹋

as the newly wed couple reached neo's table, they received multiple congratulations from each of them.

"johnny does this mean you can't club with us anymore?" mark asked slightly pouting.

"the closest thing you'll get to clubbing after marriage is dancing to cocomelon's theme song, mark" taeil replied which earned a slap on the head by taeyong.

"hey! im just speaking from experience." taeil, the father of two kids stated.

as the other boys bicker, johnny decided to give jaehyun a little push.

"today's a chance for you to talk to her, now go!" johnny said.

"I'll pass." jaehyun replied trying to detach from the subject.

"aw come on man. it's the groom's wish. now go talk to her." johnny whined as he clinged onto jaehyun.

"fine, now stop acting like a five year old" jaehyun replied trying to get johnny off of him.

the poor boy spent 30 minutes trying to find yeseul. he almost gave up until he saw her figure leaning onto the railing facing towards the beautiful sunset scenery.

he smiled as he recalled their memories together. but before he could even approach her, he saw lucas hugging her. the ex she had always ranted about and cursed.

and that's when it dawned him, she has moved on.

tbc.