𝙎𝙄𝙓

FRIENDS OF FRIENDS.

"seul do you mind if you pick up yangyang?" lucas asked who was in a rush going to god knows where

"he's literally an adult with a driver license, why should i?" yeseul replied. truthfully she just wanted to lay on her bed all day and do nothing except watch kdrama's

"his car broke down last week remember?" lucas replied, sighing.

"fine. now?" she asked looking at her watch stating 3 in the afternoon.

"yeah. thank you so much!" the tall boy replied, not wasting time and running out of the house.

here goes a car ride with mr liu yangyang ranting about his school problems.

YESEUL
im here

YESEUL
faster come

YESEUL
han ji pyeong's
waiting for
me at home🙄

YANGYANG
pls the audacity
for you to think
hjp would even
glance at you 😕

YESEUL
yangyang my
dear can you
go one day
without pissing
me off? 😁

YANGYANG
never 😘

﹋﹋

yangyang was taking too long for yeseul's liking. the girl is beyong irritated. she just wants to catch up with the episodes she left off because of their missions.

she got off her car only to see yangyang and his group of friends. thank god.

"yeseul!" yangyang waved happily at her. he almost looked like a puppy who found its owner.

"i swear to god yangyang you made me wait wait an hour-" yeseul who was about to curse yangyang got cut off by a familiar voice.

"seul?" haechan voiced out.

"oh my god hyuck!" yeseul replied giving him the biggest hug she has ever gave.

"don't tell me you're friends with this demon spawn" she asked looking at yangyang disapprovingly as they retracted from the hug.

"yeah we're like totally best friends" hyuck replied winking at yangyang.

"who are you?" a person asked. he looked like he was around hyuck and yangyang's age, carrying a drawing tube.

"its kang yeseul. yeseul meet jeno, jaemin, and renjun" haechan explained in the laziest way.

"kang yeseul? no offense but do we know you?.." the boy with black hair asked.

"its jaehyun hyung's ex, jaemin" hyuck replied making the atmosphere tense and awkward.

"oh, um... oh jisung and chenle's back. wait who are the other two?" the blue haired boy asked with a questionable expression.

"hey guys, m-miss?" the boy who was named jisung asked as he recognise yeseul.

"you again kid?" yeseul asked as she saw jisung.

"now how do you guys know each other?" renjun asked.

"i had to pay for his stuff yesterday. small world huh kid?" yeseul replied smiling at the cute boy.

"jisung why did you make her pay? I've raised you wrongly. im dissapointed" jaemin said scolding jisung.

"you're his father?.." yeseul asked genuinely confused.

"jaemin's a little delusional sometimes. he thinks all of us are his children" hyuck whispered. she found it very fluttering how much jaemin loves his friends.

"I'll pay her back, i promise!" the boy replied getting his wallet out.

"its okay jisung" yeseul replied. undeniably she liked jisung's presence. it felt like she had the young brother she always wanted.

"oh okay then thank you...?"

"yeseul just call me seul" she replied.

"thank you seul! oh by the way meet sungchan and shotaro!" jisung exclaimed introducing his new friends.

"you're so tall" renjun stated looking at the boy called sungchan.

"yeah i get that a lot" sungchan replied.

tbc.

[this chap is so messy imo sorry 💔 anyways welcome shotaro and sungchan]