𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

MISSION.

"who the fuck is breathing so loudly right now?" jaehyun said through his earpiece

"who the fuck is breathing so loudly right now?" jaehyun said through his earpiece. they were in the middle of an important mission, obviously everything has to go well.

"sorry guys im nervous. its my first time" jisung replied. nervous was an understatement, the poor boy couldn't get a good night sleep once he got news from jaehyun about his first mission.

"if you're not okay, you can back out now. im not forcing you jisung" jaehyun replied. they had just entered the enemies building. it was an easy mission. defeat ikon.

"im okay hyung, just a bit scared." the young one laughed nervously. jisung was a bubbly boy, he managed to get along with all the other members though he was just newly recruited.

"there's nothing to be scared of sung, we're literally thrice their size" mark laughed in the earpiece trying to cheer jisung up.

"whatever you say jisung but remember if you fuck it up, there's consequences." jaehyun replied. nobody dared to reply, jisung was probably shaking in his boots right this second.

"renjun, status update." jaehyun asked.

"hanbin is in his office right now accompanied by bobby, yunhyeong and chanwoo. donghyuck is in the restroom-"

"i'm literally with jaehyun hyung right now what do you mean??" haechan replied.

"donghyuck as in dk you stupid fuck" renjun replied trying to contain himself from cursing at the boy.

"my boy dk is a member of ikon? isn't he in seventeen?" haechan asked, truly confused whether his karaoke partner was his enemy.

"i swear to god haechan if you don't shut the fuck up im gonna beat you up back home" jeno replied making haechan quiet.

"anyways, kim donghyuck from ikon is in the restroom. jinhwan and junhoe is on their way to the building." renjun replied.

﹋﹋

"well, if it isn't the great kim hanbin." jaehyun voiced out as he entered the office uninvited.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" hanbin seethed at the sight of his enemy.

"to kill you and your pathetic little friends of course, i didn't want to believe the rumours but you are truly dumb as shit." jaehyun replied, trying to agitate the leader.

"say one more word and you'll be dead on the spot" hanbin pointed his gun towards jaehyun. jaehyun wasn't scared, rather happy as he saw how irritated his enemy is.

"i truly admire your confidence. open fire, no mercy." he replied. as soon as the members got his command, gunshots filled the air.

neo easily defeated them as they outnumbered ikon. but there were still the other half.

"w-what happened.." donghyuck asked as he saw his teammates lying on the bloody ground. his face automatically went pale.

"fuh i thought you were dk, thank god" haechan stated. he still has his favourite singing partner.

"i am dk?" the boy was even more confused.

"you know what? you annoy me" haechan replied shooting dk right in the head.

"oh my god donghyuck! are you okay?" the voices of junhoe and jinhwan attracted them.

"jaehyun hyung this is too easy, next time pick a harder mission." haechan whined.

tbc.

[filler chapter lol, haven't been updating for so long because of schooL and truthfully i just had no idea what to write. oh and sungchan and shotaro isn't in this time stamp yet]

[anyways ship name jaeseul or seulhyun 😐]