6

Mess

2020

AUTHOR P.O.V
Harrow. It means torture. Exactly the point why the space itself is called Harrow. To torture the one that mess up. No matter who you are. The entire floor is for it. The walls are covered with grey paint while the ceiling and floor is covered in black. Whoever steps into the room after messing up will never ever step out of it.

They're the only one that knows whatever Alpha and Beta did to them..

At the centre of the room, located a long metal table with a small one next to it while on the walls, all types of knives and weapons are attached to it. A few shelves of alcohol are hung. Not to mention all kinds of sex toys are displayed and most of them are made of metals. A few metal tables are also seen and different types of tools are placed on top of it.

Jimin stepped into the space, cracking his neck while sauntering towards the table. " L-Let me go ! " The man shouted, trying to stop on his tracks but Taehyung didn't budge. Instead, he pushed his figure even harder until they finally stood in front of the table.

The black signalled him something that earned a nod from the red. In an instant, the man was thrown on top of the table before being chained on both his ankles and wrists with two pairs of metal chains that are linked to the table itself. Taehyung slightly stepped back, looking at the man laying on the table while tucking his hands into the pockets of his trousers.

" What the fuck is this ?! What the fuck are you gonna do to me ?! " He continued shrieking, pulling his hands and legs to try to let himself go. Jimin slouching around the table, his eyes inspecting all the knives and weapons hanging on the walls with his hands on his back.

His expression is unreadable.

His eyes are blank.

No smile is carved on his lips.

Soon, he stopped on his tracks, right in front of one of the walls. Sex toys can't possibly be use on him ('Cause that will be disgusting) so automatically all the other tools except for alcohols can't be use either. His fingers delicately caressed one of the knives before clasping it in his hands then made his way to one of the shelves.

He grabbed a bottle of alcohol then turned his heels around, stepping closer to the man that is struggling non-stop in the chains' grips. " I want you to repeat those words you spilled at the office just now.. " Jimin spoke, cracking his knuckles after placing the knife and the alcohol that he brought on the small table.

Taehyung crossed his arms, tilting his chin up as he viewed the man. He knows why Jimin is asking him to do that. What will happen next is gonna be his favourite moment. He frowned slightly, parting his lips in bewilderment. " What ? " " I said, repeat those words you said at the office about her just now. " He repeated without even glancing at the man next to him.

His voice is calm as if he's not mad at all. His fingers are busy swabbing the chef's knife he's holding with a white cloth that is already prepared on the table. The man remained silent, not knowing what to do. What will he get if he repeats it anyway ? " I will let you fuck Luna if you do so. "

Then he will be glad if that's the reward.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at the Alpha's words and was about to ask him but he raised his fingers, gesturing to him to stay silent. " R-Really ?? " " Yes. " Jimin answered, then slowly turned his head to the desperate animal. " For free. " His words made the man's eyes lit up. " Okay, okay ! " He said, then looked up to the ceiling with a bright smile carved on his lips. Being just like what the Alpha said, a desperate animal he is, he's not even aware of the real consequences if he does repeat those words again.