20

" I Miss You.. "

2020

JIMIN P.O.V
I kept on stabbing a piece of his body after I chopped his figure into bits, letting out my wrath using the cleaver as I was unfazed of my surroundings, focusing on the annoying skin of the animal's stomach until it looked like nothing but one of the fucked up fleshes that was ready to be hurled into the river instead of being cooked.

You fucking hurt my girl.

My fucking girl !

As soon as I stepped into Nexus, my irritation towards him grew higher as I saw him already dressing himself as if nothing just happened to the woman he paid. To my woman that he paid. Not wasting any more time, I dragged him to Harrow, trailed by Taehyung who was clueless at first but after explaining everything to him, he knew better not to piss me off with the same question twice.

The sound of the tip of the knife hitting the metal table echoed through the space as it penetrated the flesh I was focusing on since a few minutes ago. The filthy blood that belonged to him splashed all over my face and my clothed body, drenching my outfit but I couldn't care less.

This shit fucked my girl without my permission and without her consent.

No mercy is the best solution.

AUTHOR P.O.V
He knows he's mad. Beyond that if it's possible. But seeing his best friend jabbing one of the body pieces that belonged to the lifeless human which didn't look like a human anymore suffocated him, especially when he was stabbing it like there was no tomorrow.

Y/N needs him more than these fleshes.

He has to stop letting his emotions control him.

" Jimin, enough. " Taehyung snapped, frowning slightly as the black shut his eyes to his words. " Jimin, that's enough. Stop. " His hand kept on piercing the flesh rapidly, not giving a damn about all the blood that hadn't stopped splashing on him like a hose. " Jimin, I said enough. Stop it. " Ignoring the red, the Alpha tightened his grip around the cleaver, greeting his teeth all the way.

" Park Jimin, the Alpha of Abditory, enough ! "

His sudden shriek finally succeeded in stopping Jimin from whatever he was doing, his plump lips slightly parting itselves as he breathed heavily. The knife slowly slipped out of his hand, falling to the floor. He closed his eyes, running his fingers through his sweaty hair before resting his palms against the table, gripping the edges of it. He popped his eyes open as he tried to catch his breath.

Enough..

Yes, enough..

" Enough.. Y/N needs you. Your Luna needs you. Go to her. I will clean this mess. " The red spilled, nodding his head slightly when the black glanced at him. " Do me a favor, Tae. " " What is it ? " He queried, knowing him well enough. He won't be asking him a favor if it's not important.

And if it doesn't involve Y/N.

" Tell papa, no customers for her for a month. "

-

The sound of the heels of his boots echoed through the corridor as he trudged towards their bedroom. As soon as he stood right in front of the familiar door, he grabbed the door knob and twisted it but he forgot that he had ordered her to lock the door. Knocking on it, he carved a small smile after she opened the door, revealing herself with only his T-shirt and nothing underneath except for her underwear.