17

Top Three Leaders

2020

AUTHOR P.O.V
He sat on the edge of the bed after thanking her as she grabbed the towel in his hand and hung it on one of the hangers inside the closet, letting out a heavy sigh as he leaned his bare back against the headboard since he is just wearing a black sweatpants, leaving his upper body exposed to the air.

Y/N sauntered towards him then sat next to her boyfriend, raking his wet black locks while he closed his eyes, parting his plump lips slightly. " Thank you.. " She whispered, making him pop his eyes open and stare into hers. " I'm sorry you have to see that.. "

" It's okay. I'm used to it. "

" You shouldn't. "

He snapped, earning a chuckle from her. She bit her lower lip before suddenly climbing to his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck while he automatically secured his around her hips. " Mm-hm, now what are you doing ? " " Rewarding you. " He licked his lips, looking up to her as she carved an innocent yet devilish grin.

" Rewarding me ? "

" Yes.. "

She started grinding herself against his clothed dick, causing him to hissed due to the sudden feeling as his fingers unconsciously dug further into her covered skin. " I love you. " " I love you more- Shit. " He groaned heavily, arching his back as she ground harder against him, his hands now guiding her body back and forwards.

" A-Ahh, faster, baby. " She chuckled then leaned her body closer to his, burying her face against his shoulder as she fastened her pace, feeling her climax approaching after a few minutes passed. " I-I'm close, Jimin- " " Hold it. " She closed her eyes, biting her lower lip as she could feel her pussy throbbing.

He inserted his hands under her dress, moving it down to her ass and gripped it as he drew her closer, making her moan slightly at his action. " You want to reward me ? Do it properly. " " O-Oh my God- " She arched her head as she ground faster and harder with his guidance, leaning her forehead against his afterwards as they closed their eyes, smiling slightly.

" I'm cumming, please. "

" Cum with me, love. "

They parted their lips as both of them cummed, creating an invisible large wet patch on his sweatpants. " So this is why God makes me wear black. " She let out a giggle, slapping his chest gently that made him chuckle. He grabbed her chin then captured her lips in a hungry and passionate kiss, bringing her closer as she deepened the kiss while hauling him even closer by reaching for the nape of his neck.

" You should reward me often. "

-

The couple stepped into the Saorsa, immediately grabbing everyone's attention. The Luna and Alpha are here. Jimin circled his tattooed left arm around her waist, guiding their figures to their usual table before setting themselves on the seats.

Both of them then talked to each other for a few minutes before the black finally stood up from his chair, gave the light brown a peck on top of her head then made his way towards the long table full of food.

" Who is she ? "

One of the new girls asked, keep on munching the meal she just shoved into her mouth while her eyes were fixed on the woman that was having her chin on her palm as her elbow was resting on the table. After what happened, they can't help but to feel the trepidation creeping up their whole body, mentally taking the vows of 'Do Not Touch The Luna'.