12

Notebook

2020

Y/N P.O.V
I bit my lips slightly as I read what's written on the black leather notebook in my hands. I licked my lips then about to flip it to the next page but a hand suddenly snatched it away from me, causing me to flinch before immediately looking up to the owner of the hand.

" J-Jimin.. "

" What did I tell you about this book ? "

He hissed, gripping the book between his thumb and index finger while looking down to me, his tongue poking his inner cheek as he looked.. Pissed. I parted my lips slightly as nothing came out of my mouth before gulping down my saliva.

Uh-oh..

" Answer me. "

He demanded.

" Do not.. Read.. The book.. "

I murmured, slowly looking down to my fingers that are located on my laps. " Then what were you doing ? " I sighed softly then pursed my lips, knowing that I can't argue with him. Not that I can win when it comes to this anyway.

AUTHOR P.O.V
He clenched his jaw as he heard nothing from her, causing him to dig his nails further into the material of the notebook. He's not being mad for nothing. Not like he wants to. He has been telling her not to read the notebook she had been using all this while (until she stopped) to write down all the dates and details of what happened to them in the past years.

But looks like she's not stopping to recall everything all over again soon.

" Jeon Y/N. "

" I-I'm sorry.. "

She stuttered, eyes started swelling up with salty tears of her as she continued looking down, avoiding any possible eye contact with her boyfriend. Why ? Because she knows. She knows once he calls her with her full name, it means she really messes up. He parted his plump lips, about to say something but it suddenly hit him.

" Have you.. Have you been reading this book lately ? "

He pointed out, frowning slightly as he observed every of her movements. She clenched her fists, not answering his question. " Y/N ! " " Even if I didn't touch the book, the memories, the past..! Can never be forgotten. It will always stick in my head ! Our heads ! "

She snapped, finally having the strength to look at him in the eyes with her red ones. " Yes, yes ! It can never be forgotten because it's like half of our souls but we can try to erase some of 'em slowly. Reading this won't help, love. It won't help anything ! " He hissed, shaking the notebook in his hand slightly.

" It will only remind you of the exact details of everything that happened. And that is the fucking exact reason why you were getting nightmare before ! " He raised his voice, hurling the notebook right on top of the night stand that made her flinch with a hint of fear radiating from her as he was throwing a tantrum.

The anger he felt while he was dealing with the man that disrespected her and her girls just now hasn't cooled down yet.

And now, this.

" I- " He let out a heavy sigh while running his fingers through his hair as he heard faint sniffles coming from her. " Hey.. Love.. " He whispered softly, slowly getting on his knees then moved closer to her that was sitting on the edge of the bed, pulling her figure closer to his as he spread her thighs.