16

Take Note

2020

AUTHOR P.O.V
" She's crying ! The new blonde girl did something to her ! " Jimin frowned slightly as he heard what his best friend just said, bewilderment immediately struck him like lightning as he blinked his eyes. The new.. Blonde girl..? " W-What ? Who did what to Y/N ? " " The blonde girl that just arrived few days ago. She made Y/N cry. "

The black parted his plump lips then licked it, looking everywhere except for Taehyung as he felt like his blood was now starting to boil before focusing back on him. You mess with the Luna, means you mess with the Alpha. " What the fuck did she do ? " His deep and raspy voice made an appearance, causing shivers to run down the red's spine.

Even his deep voice is not as scary as that.

" I'm not sure about that. I didn't ask further questions. I immediately ran to you as soon as I asked them who did it. " Jimin poked his inner, running his fingers through his hair then spilled out the sentence that Taehyung already knows what it means for the blonde,

" Bring all the girls, especially the blonde, to Harrow. "

Death is awaiting.

-

Y/N drew her knees even closer to her chest, burying her face that is having her tears streaming down it like a waterfall. She knows she shouldn't be like this. Crying, sobbing. Sad. But she doesn't know why her feelings are too sensitive today. Why her heart immediately screamed in misery as soon as the girl started talking about her life, being ungrateful for it.

Maybe because all the memories suddenly strike her all at once.

" Mama.. Papa.. " She sobbed harder, clenching her small fists as she closed her eyes, tightening her grips on herself. But she actually knows the exact reason ; because she has been holding on for so long. The door of the bedroom was suddenly pushed open, revealing him. " Love ? "

She slowly looked up, giving the Alpha the chance to take a look at her red and swollen eyes. " Hey.. " He hurriedly stepped closer to her that is curling up into a ball at the edge of the bed, immediately pulling her legs away from her chest gently before spreading it and stood on his knees right between it, wrapping his arms around her waist as he drew her closer, engulfing her petite figure in a hug.

She circled her arms around his neck, hiding her face on the crook of it. She can't help but cry even harder at his presence. He will always be with her no matter what. Always be the one to comfort her, to whisper sweet nothings into her ear, to hold her in his arms forever. Because..

He promised.

" Shh, shh.. It's okay. I'm here, hmm ? Let it out. Let it all out. " His left hand is stroking her back while his right is on the back of her head, not letting her pull away from him until she is fully okay. He closed his eyes, turning his head slightly to press a long kiss on her temple.

" Let it all out. "

Few Minutes Later..

Few minutes passed and she finally had the courage to stop crying and slowly looked up to Jimin, smiling weakly as he wiped her tears using his thumbs. " So.. " He started softly, being extra careful not to say anything wrong since she is in her vulnerable state.