18

Disappear

2020

Y/N P.O.V
I ambled down the hallway, swirling my fingers around my hair as I poked my inner cheek before finally standing right in front of the familiar office's door with a small gold board attached to it. Theodore Klein. The name that belongs to the man that has been fucking my life up since then. The man that I have to consider as my papa.

Should I kill him ?

Nah, Chim has a better plan.

I hope so.

I tugged a strand of hair behind my ear before knocking on the door twice, pushing the door open after earning a loud " Come in, " from him. Stepping into the space, I was immediately greeted by a man in a suit, slamming me against the wall, hands instantly grabbing my wrists and pinned me to the hard and cold surface.

What the fuck ?!

AUTHOR P.O.V
" Woah, easy there, buddy. Don't be like that. " Theodore quickly made his way from his table to their client, pulling him away from the Luna. He's fucking lucky Jimin is not here.. " Sorry. Can't help it. She smells so fucking good. " He spat with a devilish smirk carved on his face, eyes haven't stop examining the body that belonged to the woman in front of him.

The brown on the other hand immediately adjusted her dress that was slightly lifted due to the man's sudden action, almost revealing her panties to the future animal. She doesn't know why.. But she's.. Kind of afraid of this man as soon as their eyes met for the first time.

This uneasy feeling.. She doesn't fucking likes it..

" Sorry, Luna. He's just.. Excited. " The older man awkwardly whispered to his daughter, pursing his lips afterwards before gesturing to the man that has been stripping her using his eyes to come forward to his desk. " Alright, so this is the Luna you've been asking for. "

Y/N ran her fingers through her hair, setting herself down on one of the couches as she looked up at the men that were now discussing amongst themselves. Immediately looked away as the man that is (maybe) now her client glanced at her, there is only one thing that is wandering around her mind right now.

Jimin.. Where are you..

" Alright. So, thank you very much for your cooperation. You will be meeting her again tonight at Nexus. One of my men will lead you to it. Luna ? " Theodore's voice that suddenly called out her name after a few minutes passed made her immediately stand up and make her way towards both of the male, carving the fakest smile ever as she looked at the man in front of her father.

" You will be there around eight, yeah ? " Earning a nod from the leader of Elysian made the man in a suit chuckled darkly, slowly raising his hand up to her back, only to move it down until his palm reached her ass and gave it a squeeze. That sudden action of his made the brown gasp in shock, immediately moving away from him before shooting him another forceful smile.

No one is allowed to touch her before the clock reaches eight.

" Come on. That fluffiness will eventually be mine. Chill. " Chill.. Y/N glanced at her father, only to see  him already having his eyes on her. She frowned slightly as she noticed something about his expression. It's as if.. He's trying to tell her something. Or more like..

He's trying to tell her to do something.

-

Stepping into the bedroom, she was greeted by a pair of muscular arms that scooped her and spun her in the air. She yelped in surprise, giggling afterwards as she saw his face. " Where have you been, hmm ? " Jimin mumbled in her hair as soon as he let her petite figure down and pulled her closer.

She hummed in response, pecking his clothed chest before looking up to him. " I have a customer tonight. " Her words hit him right on his heart. Due to what happened these few days, he almost forgot that she is still Abditory's Elysian's leader.

Abditory's sex-slaves' leader.

" Chim ? " His nickname that she specially gave to him rolled out of her mouth perfectly. His eyes slowly moved towards hers that were already filled with confusion as she gawked at him. " What's wrong ? " She asked, blinking her doe eyes slowly. He carved a small smile, tugging a strand of hair behind her ear.

" Nothing, just.. After what happened lately.. I almost forgot that you are still.. Working. " Parting her lips, she can't help but to chuckled slightly at his words, slowly looking down to her feet. " Emm.. I have no comment. " She responded, scrunching her nose before stepping closer to the bed and sat at the edge of it.

True.

She doesn't have any comments.

Because she can't help but to think of the possibilities of her stop working.

Maybe..

Never ?

Quite possible.

" So, emm.. Have you met him ? Ya know, your customer ? " The black asked, tilting his head slightly as he looked at her, still in his standing position with his hands stuffed into the pockets of his pants. Y/N nodded, raising her head to look up to him.

" I did. I just did actually. I just came back from papa's office. "

" Is he good ? I mean, as usual, does he behave ? Does he seem okay ? "

His words made her part her lips but nothing came out of it and that action of hers made him raise an eyebrow. Okay, what now ? " Actually, emm.. " The light brown was about to tell him what happened in their father's office just now, especially about him touching her without her permission and of course Jimin's permission since the clock hasn't reached eight yet but something tells her not to tell him now.

Let him know the animal's attitude himself.

" You know what ? Nevermind. "

" Tell me. What is it ? Did he do something to you just now ? " Jimin immediately kneeled in front of her, making her automatically spread her legs and wrapped her arms around his neck then pecked his plump lips. He on the other hand placed his palms next to both of her sides, trapping her against the bed while his eyes staring deeply into hers, waiting for her response impatiently.

Touching his girl before the right time comes will never be his thing.

" You will find out by yourself. Soon. " She mumbled, attaching her forehead against his but slowly leaning away as she heard him sighing heavily which led her to do the same as soon as her eyes saw his face that was already filled with worries.

This is typical.

Him being worried is typical.

Especially after hearing her response that doesn't match her expression. She seemed afraid but her words sounded the opposite. " Hey.. Don't show me that face. " She whispered, running her fingers through his hair while he closed his eyes, enjoying her light touch. " Just.. You don't sound very convincing. "

" Chim.. Hey, " She cupped his cheeks and raised it slightly until their eyes connected with each other again. " I'll be fine. " She reassured him, giggling as he rubbed his nose against hers after letting out a low chuckle. He then parted his lips and let out a sentence that made her frown.

" Just.. Don't let him hurt you.. "

" 'Cause I swear to God, he will disappear.. "