14

Blonde

2020

Few Days Later..

AUTHOR P.O.V
He slowly fluttered his eyes open, groaning at the contact of the sunlight piercing it. He buried his face on the pillow with a sigh in frustration after turning around and laid on his bare stomach as his mind wandered to his new task today. He needs to start training the new boys.

He hummed in response as he felt soft palm stroking his back and the empty space next to him sunk. " Morning, Chim.. " He opened one of his eyes as he heard the sweet voice that belongs to her that is now tilting her head while ambling her eyes around his sleepy face.

" Morning, love.. "

" Come on, get up and get ready. You need to train the new boys, right ? "

She reminded, chuckling slightly as he groaned again while scooting closer to her and placed his head on her laps. " I don't want to.. Fuck, I wanna stay with you. " " Don't be such a baby, get up and go have a bath. Come on, I'm starving. " She said while patting his stomach before leaning down and pressed a long kiss on his plump lips.

" That's better. " He chuckled after she pulled away and pinched the bridge of his nose before pecking her chin then got up from the bed, reached for his towel and stepped into the bathroom.

Few Minutes Later..

Y/N P.O.V
" So you'll be busy these few days, hmm ? " " Mm-hm. " I responded as Jimin suddenly asked as soon as he walked out of the bathroom, only with a towel wrapped around his waist. " As if you won't. " I raised an eyebrow with a smirk, receiving a titter from him while he was putting on his set of Puma sportswear.

" I'm always busy except when it comes to you. But you being busy ? I'm used to your presence, love, so it will be a hard task. " " Don't be such a dramatic ass. This happens twice in a year so shut up. " He let out a laugh then sauntered towards me that was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Twice in a year.

New victims that have been held for two years or above (Usually only two) will be sent here only twice in a year. They won't be sent at once. Group by group. And in each group, there will be only below ten members. They were held at a completely abandoned building, a few kilometres from here.

The building we were once in before being dragged to this mansion.

The victims can't and won't be sent all at once in order for us, the trainers, to pay more attention to them. Training and teaching more than ten new boys and girls won't be easy. Afterall, they are definitely still traumatised with what happened. So they need time to adapt themselves with the situation they are now in.

Usually, all these new victims were kidnapped or sold or 'taken' when they were eight to ten. Some of them were above twelve too. They will be held in the building for two years before being brought to this house and that is when they should keep in their minds that they belong here.

That's why we are considered the youngest.

We were basically forced to be here when we were still eight and nine, which are the ages we are supposed to still be in that building.

We don't know the reason.

But..

What can we say ?