7

Baffled

26/3/2005

AUTHOR P.O.V
Jimin stroked her hair delicately while looking down to her that was sleeping peacefully between his legs with her head leaned against his chest. It's been almost a month since they're here. He looked out the sliding door, sighing heavily.

What are their parents doing..

They must be worried..

They must be looking for them..

Right ?

The little boy immediately hovered backwards while pulling his best friend with him until his back hit the headboard as the door of the bedroom suddenly opened. She is now awake due to the shock arrival of two men in black, now gripping his arms that are wrapped around her waist securely.

" You, " One of the men pointed towards him. " Are coming with me. " He continued, then wandered his eyes to the little girl in his arms. " You, " He said before pointing at the man behind him with his thumb. " With him. " He stated then both of them immediately marched towards the kids, dragging them out of the space by their wrists.

" Stop ! Where are you taking us ?! Let her go ! "

Jimin shrieked, trying to snatch his arm away from the man's but to no avail. His eyes softened as he heard faint cries coming out of his girl's little mouth. " Jimin.. " She whispered, looking at him as both of them went separate ways as soon as they stepped out of the bedroom.

He kept his eyes on hers that also does the same until they're out of each other's sights after reaching the hallways' end. But before that, he mouthed something to her, hoping it will calm her down although he won't be with her for a while.

" We will be okay. "

-

Jimin groaned in pain as he was rammed to the floor. He wandered his eyes around the room he just stepped into with the man. It's a big space that definitely can fit more than a hundred human beings in it. Punching bags are hung on the ceiling row by row while a few combat mats are placed on the ground.

All kinds of weapons are attached to the walls, ready to be used anytime. Not to mention the figures of target that are arranged in a line, right below the weapons itself. " Eyes up here, kid. " The little boy slowly turned his head to the owner of the voice, only to see the same animal that raped his best friend.

He ambled towards the boy on the ground, squatting in front of him as he grabbed the cigarette between his lips before blowing clouds of smog right on his face. Jimin looked away, pinching the bridge of his nose as he accidentally sniffed the unhealthy gas.

" How are you ? "

The man in black pork pie hat tilted his head slightly, observing the little boy's movements but unfortunately, he just remained silent. The middle-aged man glanced at the man standing behind him before looking back at the nationate boy in front of him.

" Are you mute now ? " He snickered then got up from the floor. He placed the cigarette back between his lips then snapped his fingers, making the door of the unknown space open and revealed four men in black. Jimin blinked his eyes slowly then shifted his head to their direction, joining his eyebrows together.

What are they gonna do..?

Out of blue, all of the men including the one that dragged him here marched towards him, causing him to immediately hovered backwards in fear. " W-Wha- Ahh !!! " He shouted in agony as all them started kicking and punching his body, beating the shit out of him.