Introductions

so I guess I owe you some explanations about this strange AU, yeah? well then sit down, because it's gonna take a bit.

let's start from some mayor changes regarding all Gorm issues, for starters, Gorm is not an island anymore, but now it evolved into a continent, if we can put it that way, with 2 states (the Rock and Wind states) and 2 kingdoms (the Ice and Fire realms) in cohesion with each other like it had always been.

so yes, we still have prince Ikor, and now prince Riff too. he's not a prince because of Finna that should be the Queen like in the show, but both he and Finna are prince and princess they, just have a Queen mom and King dad. yes, I know that it doesn't go that way in the show, but this is an Alternate Universe AU so yeah.

the gang know each other since they were little, and are best friends even since. like I said in the summary, the Gormiti, elemental Heralds, bracelets, the One Tower and every other magical element present in the show won't be present in this AU.

so since the Fire and Ice realm are ruled by their respective rulers, the Wind and Rock states are being governed by a president that also hosts council meetings with King Kori and the King and Queen of the Fire realm. Ao-ki was a very special character in the show, the guardian of the One Tower, and I wanted to make her special in here too, so she will be the daughter of the President in question.

i think that's all for the main intros, let's talk about 🌌college majors🌌!

Riff: criminal justice
Ikor: marine/aquatic biology
Eron: music design/DJ training
Trek: culinary arts/chef training
Ao-ki: graphic design
Finna: criminal justice, law enforcement
Siran: Asian languages & literatures, women's studies
Fylkir: undeclared
Y/N: nursing

oh! they also have domestic animals!

Pyron is now a Maine Coon cat
Cryos is now a Husky
Wrago is now a blue parakeet
Trek still has to adopt Gorok that will be a Shiba Inu, but for now he has a bunny called Mr Cutie
and last but not least Aoki has an animal too! this will be a little white hamster named Daisy

couples and sexual orientations will be explained in the first chapter👀