Part 25 (?)

ok so, until i plan the next plot chapters i figured i could give some clearance on what each username means and who uses what username, for those who haven't understood yet or simply want to know the surnames Y/N (we) or the gang uses for each other. this was supposed to be the part coming next to the fic, but the sick Y/N moment popped into my mind and how to ignore it lmao
that said, enjoy this bonus! I chose to simply write the usernames here instead of opening the messages app and posting the user along with some messages. lemme know if I should've done that sksksk

~

let's start with Y/N, aka you. she's simple, not writing damn long usernames, but she likes to use emojis. she thinks associating colors near usernames helps her with memorizing them. so we have:
Ikor💚
the heart of the party 🕺🏽 (Eron)
Ao-ki💜
Riff
The Rock ☄️ (Trek)
Comet ☄️ (Siran)
Finna 🔥
(you can see how Eron and Riff make an exception to the rule, the first having a long ass username and the latter not having any emojis. that's because Eron had a first and most impactful impression on Y/N, she remembers him without the need to write his name, and she finds him funny and a cool dude. as for Riff, Y/N doesn't really like him (🤫). sure, they get along, but she finds his temper somewhat irritating, so she tries to stay out of his way until she has a chance to know him better)

after Y/N, we have Ikor. he's basic, he's simple. no need for cute nicknames, emojis or whatsoever. he knows the name of the person he's texting with? he adds the name. he doesn't? he simply leaves the number unregistered in his phone, but that's a rare possibility since he always wants to know who he's speaking with. what else to expect off of a person who starts a message with a capital letter and ends it with a period?
Y/N
Riff
Trek
Ao-Ki
Eron
Finna
Siran
(oof)

next, we have the most funny dude in the house: Eron! he's chaotic, he's messy, and he follows his gut when it comes to choosing usernames for the gang. he has a good memory, so he knows who he's texting to without the need for writing their name. another thing, he has the most wide contact list ever, because he catches a lot of numbers when he sashays off to clubs as a dj or just to party.
you're not fun fucker (Ikor)
buDDY BRO CHUM PAL❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️ (Trek)
the only light angel we stan 🧚🏽‍♀️ (Ao-ki)
Trekko's girlfirieeend (Siran)
free mcdonald's 🍟🍔 (Riff)
new safety hazard in town😎 (Y/N)
💃🏽 (Finna)
(Riff always buys him mcdonald's, but Eron has to blackmail him. the blackmailing folder he has hidden in his laptop has enough to destroy everyone, except for Y/N, Siran and Finna. naturally, this folder exists because he's a fox and uses this thing to get free mcdonald's, but we all know he wouldn't actually use that against them.)

let's continue with Trek, the sweetheart chef of the group. he tries to be funny with some usernames, taking it from Eron, but he respects some other people too much to give them silly usernames. he cares about what the others might say in seeing his contact list, when probably nobody will ever see it, so all these problems for nothing👺.
Ao-ki's bf (he's the only one not seeing it🤭) (Riff)
the ultimate space whore ™️ (Eron)
Ikor ❄️
Ao-ki 🧚🏽‍♀️
Pumpkin🧡 (Siran)
Y/N🤹🏽‍♀️
Finna❤️‍🔥

next up, we have the most short tempered boy the gang has ever seen, Riff. he's fairly simple too, and for some of his contacts he uses emojis. for some contacts he only uses emojis as a form of memorizing them, there's no way in between.
light angel💜 (Ao-ki)
🧊 (Ikor)
👫🏾 (Finna)
🗣💥 (Eron)
🪨 (Trek)
Y/N 🙄
🪨's gf (Siran)
(apart from Y/N and Ao-ki, everyone is an emoji lolol)

as the last member of the gang that lives together, we have Ao-ki, channeling badass sweetheart vibes. she likes to come up with cute surnames for everyone, and if she can't find one or she doesn't want to she simply puts a heart near the contact's name. she's probably the same person who can come up with matching outfits for the gang in negative 3 seconds and can (and will) make them wear it even if it's baby pink.
Ice Prince☃️ (Ikor)
Local Fireman🔥❤️ (Riff)
Baby Rock☄️(Trek)
Windy Boi🌬💙 (Eron)
Unstable Fire Queen👑🔥 (Finna)
Must Protecc🥺(Siran)
Y/N💖

as the first member of the gang that doesn't live with the gang but is still part of it, here we have Finna, the Queen (not yet ha).
bby roommate (Siran)
👫🏾 (Riff)
Y/N
dumbass #1 (Eron)
dumbass #2 (Trek)
🕯 (Ao-ki)
cold heart (Ikor)
(yes, Finna and Riff share the same username)

and last but not least, Siran! our precious bby! she's the incarnation of honey and is so precious!!!! (appreciate the Siran appreciation moment, if you don't you'll be faced with Siran spam)
My amazing roomie🥰 (Finna)
The brightest angel👼(Ao-ki)
Great Prince #1👑(Riff)
Great Prince #2👑(Ikor)
Y/N😊
My life❤️ (Trek)
The funniest partygoer💃🏽 (Eron)

now we have, as a bonus in the bonus, the groups everyone shares and where they all go talk together. soooo, there's currently 3 of them, but who knows if some other group might add🤷🏽‍♀️. there's:

girls' yard💅🏽: the group where all the girls are reunited to talk about shopping, boys, etc. Y/N is not yet in the group, but she will get added soon. you haven't currently seen this group because there aren't any messages i could show you in there. if you got suggestions on what you'd like to see in that group, what topics should the girls talk about, press the man
🧍🏽

the gang💕: the group where all the gang, on exception of Siran, Finna and Y/N, reunite to talk, mostly about Y/N since she's new and they all have different impressions about her to talk about. you've seen this group a lot, and it's like the founding father of the other groups, that come after this one.

roomies🤸🏽‍♀️: the group where everyone in the gang is there, included Y/N but excluding Siran and Finna. you've seen this group a lot too, so nothing new to report.

you want to see other groups except of these 3? you can add a comment to the boba
🧋

that's it guys, that's the tea. hope you enjoyed it and i'll be back soon with another part of the smau!