Part 8

Blue Prince - Part 1

since y'all were so eager here's the 1st part of this fic that revealed itself to be too long. 2nd part is not going to come immediately after this so read this part slowly and remember everything. lol bye

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

"Who's gonna drive?" Eron asked, while the elevator was taking them to the underground garage.

"I'm going to. I'll leave Trek to Siran's." Ikor mumbled, more between himself than to the others. He thought of something for a while, rolling the keys of his car and biting his lower lip. Not something so royal, considering that a Prince in line for the Royal Ice Throne should be escorted by a driver and at least 3 bodyguards. Now that he thought about it, he had to collect Cryos from Fylkir's..

The two cousins got along since they were little just for the sake of their parents, but in reality they never liked each other. Or to better express it Ikor was content with being with him, even if he wouldn't trust his cousin with a secret or anything of the sort, he liked to pay him visits and to even take Cryos to him. Fylkir really liked his husky, and the big dog liked him back; in fact, Fylkir liked everything belonging to Ikor. Maybe too much. But apart from that jealousy Fylkir was cultivating deep inside his heart he was a nice guy.

Apart from relationships. Since what happened between Fylkir and Siran the relationship between the two cousins cooled up a bit. And it was the jealousy that made him act the way he acted. That destroyed his cousin.

The familiar ding! of the elevator announced him that it was his time to stop bathing in his thoughts. The three of them blasted out of the elevator and made their way over to Ikor's black S-class Cabriolet, surpassing Riff's Tesla and Trek's Ford, that surprisingly wasn't there.

That particularly got the Icy Prince's attention. "Trek?"

"Uhm?" he answered immediately, looking briefly at him from his phone. He was probably texting Siran.

"Why isn't your car here?" he asked looking at the parking lot in front of him, illuminated by led lights.

"Siran took it. Said she needed it to go out since Finna was occupied." the Rocky answered, his eyes glued back on the phone.

Ikor smirked. He knew that.

He unlocked his car, about to get in the driver's seat, when this phone buzzed with a message. And it kept buzzing. Annoyed, he quickly sat in the driver's seat while Trek was taking the place of the passenger's seat and Eron was seating behind. He quickly inserted the keys in the ignition, taking out his phone, unlocking it and opening the messages app, the source of all the buzzing. The Fire twins both texted him.

Riff [11:00PM]:
take my car. the keys are in your pocket

Finna [11:00PM]:
take bro's car. he left u the keys

Ikor huffed, rolling his eyes. They sure are twins. "Out of the car guys. We're taking Riff's."

"Damn, I really like that riding machine! He never lets me get inside it." Eron protested, jumping out of the car. That's right, he can't drive, he doesn't have a license, so Ikor and Riff make very sure they don't let the Windy alone in their respective cars.

"He would never love you making his child dirty." Ikor replied sarcastically. "And call it car please."

"What's wrong with riding machine?" Eron asked while getting out of the car, waiting for Ikor to lock it.

"Uh, literally everything?" Trek answered, almost disgusted.

"I'm still in time to leave you home, Eron." the Icy replied severe, taking a sharp turn and making his way to the flaming red Tesla that looked like he it was waiting for him. Like owner, like car. He searched in his pockets to see for these fantomatic keys, and he was not surprised when he felt them on his right jeans pocket. He said it. It was something that would seem like a credit card, just a red thin key plate with a cubical TESLA written on it. It looked useless, but it was actually very simple to use it.