~Chapter 18~

Chapter 18:  Hawks.

(By the time this happened, you're no longer paralyzed and perfectly healed except your wing was slightly still wacky looking.)

"(Y/n)-san! Hurry up you and Iida gotta go!" Tensei's voice called from below, making you slightly freak out. 

"Ok I have my hero costume, my phone, I have my clothes, I have the toothbrush thing, a white looking thing for my armpits....." SIghing, you sat back on the bed.

'I'm so nervous...' you thought, fiddling with your now braided hair. 

Looking at the ground, your face barrier into your hands, letting out a shaky sob. "I-I can't do this..."

Outside your door, Iida walked past while he had a toothbrush in his mouth. He was about to downstairs, but he heard light sobs coming from your room.

His eyebrows furrowed, heading to your door as the sobs got louder and louder. Lightly knocking, he heard you squeal slightly while hearing loud rustling inside. 

It took a minute, but soon later he heard your little footsteps coming to the door. "Coming!" your voice called out, sounding a little shakey and sad. 

The door nob shook while the door quickly opened.

Iida's eyes widened, seeing how your eyes were now red and puffy. Looking up at him, you quickly whipped your nose. "H-Hi Ikun, I'm almost ready." you covered up, giving him a fake smile. 

He knew something was wrong, and he wanted to know why you were crying. 

Letting out a deep sigh, he held your shoulders. "Have you been crying?" he asked, very concerned about you. 

Your eyes widened. "Shit! He found out!" 

Your bottom lip poked out with a quiver, your body started to shake as you immediately brought him into a tight hug. 

Iida's breath hitched, taken back by your action as he slowly snaked his arms around you. Your sobs rang through his ears again, causing his heart to break into millions of pieces. 

He let your cry it out for a second, ignoring Tensie's angry calls. 

Planting a kiss onto your forehead, he whispered sweet nothings into your ear. 

"It's alright (Y/n)-san...everything's going to be okay. It's only for a little while...I promise we will see each other soon." he whispered, causing you to pull away. 

"I-It's not that Ikun. D-Don't get me wrong I will miss you and Tensie deeply, I-I'm just so nervous!" You confessed, sitting on your made bed. 

Sighing, he sat beside you while grabbing your hand. "It's okay to be nervous (Y/n)...but, it also won't do you any good," he explained, making you nod slowly. "I-I know...I-It's just that this Hawks human seems pretty amazing...I-I just don't want to go berserk in front of him," you confessed, playing with your finger again. 

"I believe you won't. Those nightmares are not real, and you shouldn't be scared. Tokoyami will be there right by your side, trust me he will not let you go through that again." He explained making a giggle escape your mouth. 

"And I'm sure if hawks knew you are going to go Berzerk he wouldn't have picked you." he finished, making you slightly smile. "Yeah..." Looking up at him again, you gave him another hug. 

Smiling, he took in your while wrapping his arms around you again. "Thank you Ikun.." you spoke, making his heart melt slightly. "Your welcome (Y/n)-san, now let's go before Tensie kicks down the door." He ordered, making the both of you quickly gather your stuff.