~Chapter 8~

Chapter 8: UA High.

(Do not play music until I say! Going to be an epic fight scene later. You will thank me later for the epic music. :) )

  Beep.....

Beeep.....

Beeep....

Beep..

You were laying in the hospital bed. Pain all over your body as you slowly started to wake up.

The bright light shined through your eyes.

Groaning, you covered it with your hands.

'Am I home..?' You thought, only seeing the bright light above you.

Your mouth felt weird as you were unable to speak.

As your vision became clearer, you noticed you were surrounded by the pro hero humans.

The first one for you to look at was The pro hero Aizawa.

He was holding you down with his scarf while the others looked at you cautiously.

Noticing  shackles and chains around all four of your giant ankles.

You realized you were in Lion form again, as you let out a scared whimper, your ears dropping down.

Not knowing how these Pro humans fit you in this human sized room, not to mention pinning wrapping this type of clothing around you.

"Hello!" A voice spoke up, making you look at a small mouse bear creature. You tilted your head, now very confused as he held some cheese in his hands.

"You are in the UA hospital room, You just woken up from your surgery due to the fact you had a metal bar implanted inside your chest." He spoke.

'Oh, I remember now. I got stabbed in the heart by a weird long teeth human thing.'

Now that you are awake, we came to ask you some questions." He stated, shoving the whole piece of cheese in his mouth.

Concerned, you don't know why this thing could be so happy? It's kind of freaky.

(Nezu reminds me of a Pokémon.)

'Impressive creature.' you thought, looking at his giant mouth full with cheese.

Besides the point, you can't tell them anything due to the fact you were a lion.

And you didn't know actually how they would react if you mind controlled them.

So might at well turn into a human.

Giving them a grunt, you huffed while trying to tell them you can't talk.

"Can't you speak? We put quirk-nullifying cuffs on you, but surprisingly your not turning back to human form." The mouse thing Spoke again, sounding a little surprised.

'That's because I don't have a quirk! How many times to I have to point it out?!.' Shaking your head, telling them you can't speak.

The mouse think put his hand on top of his chin.

"Well, is there anyway to communicate with you?" He asked.

Nodding your head, you closed your eyes.

Concentrating on growing smaller, the heroes looked at you weirdly.

Mic leaned towards Aizawa.