~Chapter 13~

Chapter 13: Mind control.

Finally it was lunch time and your stomach is craving delicious food. You were walking with Izuku as both of you heard the sulks from Class 1-B. It was kind of annoying to think that humans complain so much. 

Especially when it's Bakugou and you're glad nobody else is like him. 

Just hearing his low gruffy voice will send shavers down your spine and you hated it.

Just as the two of you entered the cafeteria, a familiar body stopped you.

"Come with me." Todoroki blankly stated, making me look at Izuku who just shrugged. 

He took you both to a long hallway were he wanted to discuss matters with the both of you. 

Not knowing what those matters are, the three of you just stared at each other while not leaving gazes. 

Sighing, you had enough and decided to break the silence. 

"So Todoroki, why did you bring us here?" You asked, crossing your arms slightly. 

"Do you wanna y'all?" Midoriya asked.

He said nothing as he continued to stare at us. 

His gaze sends shivers down your spine as he locked eyes with you the most. 

Me and Izuku sweat dropped as we both became slightly nervous. "You overwhelmed me." his deep voice rang out causing shivers down your spine again.

Clenching his fists he looked down, finally breaking away from your eyes. "So much that I broke my pledge." 

You tilted your head, very confused. 'Pledge?' you thought.

"Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Uraraka, Hatsume....They didn't even feel it."

'Feel it? Feel what? Did he use his fire?'

He then locked gazes with you again. "You didn't even feel it either...In the last moment, I was the only one to feel All Might's power in you" He confirmed, bringing his gaze to Izuku who just froze in place. 

'Shit does he know?' You thought, a little worried for your friend.

"I experienced the same power All Might had and you had, so tell me Midoriya..." he gave you a glare also, making you gulp slowly.

"Are you his secret love child?" He seriously asked, making you hold back a laugh. 

'What the hell? Izuku looks nothing like All Might!! How in the freaking Hera did he get Love child?!'

Izuku began stuttering as you stayed silent/ 

"What no!! I-I mean  if I-I was I would be denying it, so you wouldn't believe either way but trust me you got it all wrong!" He explained while being a stuttering mess.

"Your phrasing that like you know something Midoriya and I know (L/n) knows also." He confessed making your eyes widened as Izuku looked in your direction.

'How?' he thought.

"My father, Endeavor, always reaches for the top, but couldn't use his quirk to surpass All Might to be the number one hero, so he took a different path." 

Looking at both of us again, I tilted my head with confusion. "And what path is that?"

"Have you two heard of quirk marriages?" 

'What the hell is that? Father never mention anything about this method before.' you thought.

Both you and Izuku shook your heads while Todoroki let out a big sigh.