-Chapter One-

Chapter one. The Journey begins.

(Your POV)

"Come on (Y/n)!!! One more game please?!!" Your brother Diata pleaded as him and your sister Lucky were already running from you. 

Giggles escaped your mouth as you tried to catch the little rascals. 

They may be small and cute, but their smart.

One time when you were playing hide and seek tag, diata was able to fit in a tiny vase.

But sadly he got stuck in it and couldn't get out for three days. 

Poor guy lost a patch of his fur, so he had a bald spot for two months while in his cub form. 

Luckily you were on their trail as you finally picked up their scent. 

Sniffing the clouds, it lead you on the right track.

'Thank Zeus's beard for smell.' you thought, holding a slight grin on your face. 

Your nose lead you to a broken pillar as you looked in that direction. 

Seeing little familiar hairs poking out from there, you smirked. 

You slowly approached it as you heard the light snickers and giggles from them.

Carefully looking over, Diata was trying to cover luckies mouth. 

"Shhh! She's going to catch us!" he whispered. "But Diata! I can't stay quiet!" She whined. 

'They aren't good at whispering.' You thought, rolling your eyes at the bickering two. 

 You smiled deviously while laying on the pillar.

"But she could be anywhere Diata! She can turn invisible remember?!"

"Oh please! That's what she said to make us scared! Now brave up you big baby-"

"BOO!" You yelled, causing the two to jump in fright. 

"AHHHH!" Daita yelled, now running away as he left Lucky behind. 

"Daita wait for me!" She squealed, laughing as she ran after him.

Sighing, you pinched your nose as you watched the troublemakers run away.

'Oh by lords Athena please let me catch them.' 

For what seemed like hours you were still chasing them. 

Continuing back and forth, they kept running from you.

 They started to run faster than you.

Your poor feet couldn't handle the speed their going without your powers.

You groaned in annoyance as you stopped in your tracks. 

Catching your breath you were hunched over while sweat dripped down your body.

About to give up, your siblings flew towards you with excitement. "Come on (Y/n)! You're not even trying!" Lucky yelled, crosser her arms. "Yeah! Are you chicken?" Diata added, wiggling his eyebrows. 

You scoffed while crossing your arms. 

"Just because I can't catch you doesn't mean I'm scared you rat." you snapped, facing away from the teasing two. 

"Then why aren't you chasing us if your not scared?" Lucky asked, landing beside you. 

Taking a deep sigh, you faced them again.