~Chapter 12~

Chapter twelve- Sports Festival: Calvary Battle.

Ikun and you finally got off the floor as you saw Todoroki coming for fourth and Bakugou fifth.

 Bakugou was scowling at Izuku while Todoroki just gave him a scary glare. 

He then locked as with you as both of you stared at each other, not leaving each others gazes. 

You then felt a body tackle you to the ground, making you squeal slightly. "(Y/N)-San Than you!!! I will remember this and I'll try to repay you!!" He sobbed. 

Patting his head you couldn't help but chuckle on how cute he is. 

Hugging him back, Iida grew a little Jealous as Todoroki just scoffed, walking away. 

"Don't thank me, I just did wat was right and helped you." You simply stated as Izuku got up from you. 

He helped you up as both of you saw Uraraka running towards you. 

Giving her a small smile, she waved at you all. 

"Iida! Izuku! (Y/n)!!" She spoke, suddenly hugging you from the back, making you very VERY flustered. 

"H-Hey Ochaco! I'm glad you made it!" you giggled, suddenly lifting her legs for a piggy back ride. 

She let out a squeal as you ran around the finish line, both of you acting like little kids. 

Izuku and Iida watched you with jealousy as they heard you giggles. 

They wanted to make you laugh like you are with Uraraka, give you piggy backs everywhere, even just to make your day a tad bit better. 

But it looks like they had a little competition. 

And they both need to step up their game. 

Clenching his fist, Deku started to get a little angry. 'She should be telling me that.' he thought.

You saw the others coming as you put Uraraka down.

You wanted to congratulate them but Midnight used her whip to catch everyone's attention again. 

"Listen up contestants! The top 42 made it to the next round, and we've planed other ways for you to shine!!!" She looked at you she licked her lips with a smirk. 

Your face became red as she whipped her whip, earning daggers from other students.

Make sure to give it your all!!! The next competition is going to be......." The screen kept spinning as you began to grow nervous again. 

Iida noticed this as he saw you play with your tail. 

Walking up he put a hand on your shoulder, giving you a reassuring smile. 

The wheel kept spinning, suddenly slowing down as it stopped on-

"Calvary Battle!!!" 

Many humans and your friends around you grew excited, suddenly mumbling to each other. 

"What is that?" you asked mina who turned to look at you.

"It's where two or three people are carrying one person and wears a headband, then they try and take the other headbands. Kind of like advanced version of capture the flag." She told you, making your wings flutter. 

"That's so cool-"

"BE QUIET THERE LION ANGEL UNLESS YOU WANT A PUNISHMENT." She playfully snapped causing your face to heat up.