~Chapter 11~

Chapter 11-Sports Festival: Obstacle race .

"Good luck you two! Please don't get hurt." Tensei pleaded while the three of you were standing in front of the door. 

Surprisingly a day went faster than you both expected. 

Training with Uraraka and Izuku made you feel a little more confident with this event . 

You smiled at Tensei and gave him a hug. "I'm sure Brother we will be extra careful, there is no need to worry!" Ikun spoke, pushing up his glasses.  You nodded as you let Tensei go. 

He waved you both off as the two of you headed out the door. 

"Doyour best guys! I'll be watching!" Turning back you waved again.

"Bye Tensei!" 

~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n)-san!!" Recognizing that voice, your tail wagged as you ran to Uraraka. 

Both of you tackled into a hug while the other girls grew a little jealous.

"Aww I wanna hug too!" Mina wined, crossing her arms. 

You gave everyone else a hug as you all headed to the lockers. 

"I wanted to wear my costume today! But we have to wear uniforms." Mina wined, making you giggle. 

"It's for the best, some students don't have their costumes. But the people who do probable don't want them to get damaged." Momo spoke as all of you were changing in the locker rooms. 

You nodded with agreement. "That is fair, not everyone was lucky to be in the hero course remember? Just as long as we work hard, we'll soon wear costumes after graduating!" You said.

'She's so confident..' Mina thought, a small blush formed on her cheeks.

"Your right (Y/n), let's give it our best! Because I know I will!" She added, putting her fist in the air. 

"I will too! All that training we did will pay off!" Uraraka budded in, her uniform unzipped in the front making your cheeks rise. 

You and Uraraka linked arms as you both headed back to the others. 

But before you could get far, you saw the half and half human going up to Izuku.

"Will you excuse me Uraraka?"

She nodded as you let go of her arm. 

Walking towards the two you could help but listen in. 

"Midoriya." His medium, smooth voice rang through your ears. 

"From looking at things objectively, it's clear that I'm stronger than you." he said, making you suddenly clench your fists. 

There was an emotion inside of him that you couldn't figure out. But something was clearly bothering him.

Izuku looked down at his desk, feeling a little sad which made your eyebrows furrow. 

'Poor Izuku...' 

"Yeah...I guess." His voice spoke, making your teeth grit. 

"But All Might has his eyes on you doesn't he?" he asked, which made you remember the events when you first came here. 

'I really never told Ikun about this, I'm not planning onto either. It's not my life to poke at and he seems so confident on being the number one hero, why ruin it?'

You let out a big sigh while continuing to listen to the two. 

"Todoroki I-" 

"I'm not going to pry it off of you, but do know that I'll beat you." The sentence sends shivers down your spine as they stared each other off.