~Chapter 16~

Chapter 16: A new friend?

"Where is she?" Aizawa's worried voice asked as we could see him and the recovery girl walking down the hallway.

Her little feet tried to catch up as she put on some gloves on her little hands.

"Just down this hallway, we put her on antibiotics, but she is refusing to get any nutrition."

"Have you tried any feeding tubes?" he asked, adjusting his man bun. 

Shaking her head, the recovery girl just sighed. "She's too weak to do anything right now Aizawa. We can barely keep her awake."

The pro didn't answer as he just kept walking, wanting to get to you as soon as possible. 

"Look, you worried for her. I get it everyone else is worried also. But the best course of action is to have her get more rest and put her on more antibiotics. If the pain killers work, then we can see what we would do tomorrow." She finished, making the pro give her a side glare. 

"Do you know what time she woke up?"

She shook her head. "F-Forty five minutes ago I believe, She was walking to Iida before I went to kick him out. That's when I saw she was awake."

Both of them arrived at your door, it was shut due to the hallway being a little cold. Since your temperature dropped so much from blood loss, they wanted to keep your room warm as possible. 

Aizawa was about to go in, but the recovery girl held up her hand. "Before you go in there, I'm going to need you to be careful. she's still very weak and her bones might break if applied so much pressure." 

His breath hitched, looking through the window to see your beautiful laugh. 

Seeing you're smiling again for the first time since the sports festival warms his heart. 

But also, he knows you are scared and hurting at the same time. 

"But we might have a cause to her bone fragility. Lack of calcium, since she is half animal. Her body switches from the Giant lion form to human almost every day. I presume the heavens has plenty of milk, but Down here she's not getting as many."

"Does her dad know?"

Recovery girl sighed again. "Iida told me he was here, but when the two of them were talking, that's when she woke up."

Again, he didn't say anything. His eyes were glued to your form like paper.

And he didn't give a damn if you caught either.

'Could Aslan be apart of her awakening?' he thought.

"He also explained the cause of her coma, but I won't get into it right now. Iida will tell you everything tomorrow." 

He paused for a moment, letting his eyes not stare for a moment as he went to space. 

Many questions and concerns ran through his mind but overall. Only one is concerning right now and that's your health. 

He wanted to see you so bad, but knowing Iida was just as worried as he is. 

Maybe visiting isn't the best plan right now. 

It could cause awkwardness and even a fight at the matter.

But he knows who is going to win that battle.

Taking a deep breath, he turned to face the recovery girl again, scratching his neck. 

"I'll let Nezu and the class know she's awake, I'll come back tomorrow and visit with the rest of the class. Is there anything else you like to report to me?" he blankly asked.