~Chapter 21~

Chapter 21:  Hero rescue training. 

Author: Remember these are your hero costumes:

Author: Okay back to the story!!!

~~~~~~~~

You were there, in the fitting room all by yourself as you held your hero costume in your hands. 

Feeling quite nervous, you didn't know how they would react, for you to show so much of your hero costume. 

Today, All Might is teaching, but the thing he is teaching is Unknown. It put more nervousness on you, since this is the first activity, besides the sports festival. 

Taking a deep breath, you took off your normal clothes, as you slipped on the costume. 

Hugging every part of your body, you added new knifes to your heels, hearing them clink while going inside.

Fixing up your hair, you put it up styled, hoping that it will stay a little up.

Looking at yourself a final time, your wings fluttered with excitement as you looked even better than the first time you wore it. 

Putting your clothes in Uraraka's locker, you shut it as you made your way out of the room. 

The heroes were all gathered, waiting for the Number one human to show up. Everyone looked soo cool, it made you smile like a dork as you shyly stood behind them.

"H-Hi guys." you spoke out, now playing with the tips of your fingers. Everyone turned around, seeing your tiny form in front as everyone soon froze in place. 

Izuku's face turned into an embarrassing mess, as Ikun held a small blush onto his cheeks. 

Tokoyami didn't think, since he already saw you in it first. He just stood their, a smirk onto his face. 

You then heard a light squeal, seeing Mina walk in your direction. "You look so good (Y/n)-san!!" she complimented, bringing you into a hug as her boobs squished your tiny ones.