~Chapter two~

Chapter 2:  The City of Humans.

Many hours have flown by and you are still in the air. Flying for long periods of time was harder than you thought.

'How did dad do this?' You thought wanting to fall asleep. 

Shaking your thoughts away, you went full focus mode, trying your best to find land again. You did go to the city below, but it was the wrong one dad told you to go, so here you are now

Looking at the clouds ahead, your stomach began to rumble while your face plastered a pout.

 Holding your stomach, you came to a stop.

'Damn it, by Zeus's beard I should've ate that deer soup.' you thought a little annoyed with yourself. 

It's been almost three days since you left that other city, an you almost gave up fifteen minutes into the journey. 

But a Warrior never quits!

Worried, your stomach held a bad feeling about the direction your going. 

Either that or you're just hungry.

Letting out a long sigh, you looked at the clouds below while starting to feel a little annoyed. 

'I swear if I'm going the wrong way I'm going to try and kill my dad-' Your thoughts was interrupted by a swarm of geese honking and flying past you. You're tail wiggled around as you were excited to see life for the first time in days. 

'I must be close!' You thought, launching yourself forward.

A smile plastered on your face as you ignored the fact you were hungry.

All you could think about was just getting onto land so you could Lie down and take a big nap in the woods. 

More geese flew past as you completely stopped. 

'Maybe I should follow them.' You thought, turning around as the geese were flying away. 

Letting out a big deep breath, you flew forwards as you stayed far enough behind so you won't scare them off.

'Okay little guys, show me the way.'

 You continued following the geese, but you kept your distance and hoped you weren't going to be spotted.

 Ten minutes of flying you could already see a blur.

Wagging your tail  your wings fluttered with excitement as your eyes sparkled at the blurred buildings ahead.

"Land ho!" You yelled, causing the birds to slightly Jump.

"Sorry.." You whispered as you launched yourself forward, not needing the geese anymore. 

'When I get closer I'll turn invisible. No one wants to see a 400 pound lion flying through the sky. should I transform into a human too? probably should." You thought still flying towards the blur. 

As you got closer, you stopped again as this was the perfect time to turn Invisible and back to human form.

Closing your eyes, you put your hands together as you were forming back to a human. 

Taking a deep breath, you were now calm not caring there is an ocean below you.

"Invisible...." You whispered as your whole body began to disappear, blending in with the background.

Smiling to yourself, you flew forward again, heading to the city.

Carefully landing on the ground, Your wings closed while you panted out of breath.