Chapter 7 : This is Why I Don't Like Socializing

Ch.7
This is Why I Don't Like Socializing

be enough for yourself first, the rest of the world can wait

<•><•><•>

-AUGUSTA LONGBOTTOM HAD JUST RECEIVED THE NEWS OF A DEAR FRIEND'S magical mishap which he dubbed was an accident, and she absolutely HAD to be in the infirmary at that very moment or she'd scream into her pillow.

Yep, that's it.

She was a Hufflepuff, what did you expect? She wasn't going to do something extreme.

Pushing the door open with surprising force she didn't know she was capable of, she was shocked, to say the least.

The opened door had knocked someone.

Or some things.

Her blue eyes widened and she covered her mouth in horror when she realized this.
Albeit a bit late, she couldn't stop the various apologies that slipped out of her mouth in a mechanical way.

She was used to saying sorry, her clumsy self getting the best of her at majority of times.

'Sorry' had almost become an automatic response to a lot of things that the girl faced in her daily life.

It was sad, honestly. And she wanted to work towards not making it a habit.

Augusta sweatdropped when she saw an stunning but unfamiliar girl, whose eyes flashed a dangerous golden, not at all the homely shade of the yellow all Hufflepuffs associated with safety and home.

Was it a trick of the light? Augusta wondered.

It had to be, right?

She double-checked and this time, the girl's eyes were chocolate brown.

Augusta blinked.

Did I see it wrong?

The new girl was wearing a dark cloak over what she assumed was a red dress, and carrying a bunch of books and bags, 2 suitcases stood behind her.