Chapter 5 : There's A Lot Happening In Here

Ch.5
There's a Lot Happening In Here

<>•<>•<>

and just like that,i knew it mas mine all along

and just like that,
i knew it mas mine all along

and just like that,i knew it mas mine all along

"NAME?"

"SERAPHINA LEVANTER."

-A ROUGH SOUND OF SCRATCHING of a quill could be heard, as Dippet wrote her name in the non magical school record.

Usually, a magical quill at Hogwarts would detect the birth of magical children and writes their names into a large parchment book, and there would be no admission test, because "You are either magical or you are not."

Every year, a teacher would check this book and send a letter to the children who would be turning eleven.

But in her case, maybe the school would require physical records?

"Age?"

"15."

"Previous schooling?" Dippet looked at her curiously, dipping his quill in it's inkwell.

"Homeschooled by my mother." Seraphina answered, lying through her teeth.

"...Blood status..?"

Now Dippet looked more curious, if that was possible, as he stared at her in a not so elusive way.

Failing to hide his interest.

"..."

A calm silence ensued.

Seraphina exhaled, she knew that she had to answer this inquiry one way or another. Better get this done, as early as possible.

"Half-blood."

She remarked boldly, making eye contact with Dippet, knowing that the meaning the word implied was different, yet similar for her and the wizarding folk.

Dippet shook his head, blinking rapidly. He swore, he saw Seraphina's eyes changing into a golden colour. It was short, her eyes glowed when she said her blood status.